The OFFICIAL: Unholy Alliance Roll Call thread

schmidy515 said:
its not that bad of a song.its got a cool guitar solo.

Nearly every CoB Song has a good guitar solo. And it would piss me really off, if they can only play 7 Songs and one of the 7 is totally bullshit. If you can play only 7 songs you have to play 7 fuckin killers. Not fillers like Next in Line

Greg Moore said:
What the fuck ?? They played Next in Line ?? I hope somebody throw a beer or something on Alexis Head for playing that song. It's the worst fuckin Bodom Song ever
I actually think that it was one of the ok songs from AYDY.

b1indedbyfear said:
I was at the East Rutherford, NJ and Cincinnati shows and they played:

Silent Night, Bodom Night
Needled 24/7
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Next In Line
Hate Me
Downfall

Played same order both shows. Im going to Atlanta Tuesday for the show too.

huh? Next in Line at East Rutherford? No they didn't. At least not that I remember.

WTF!!!! no one is chiming in on the 6/21 St. Louis show, well technically it was Sauget, IL. Randy Blythe called it Sauget, and Alexi called it St. Louis
Anyhow awesome show!! Hotter than a motherfuck, but 40$ well spent, I've just recently gotten into COB over the last few months, I thought they were killer but I agree, they need a longer setlist. Lamb of God killed!! and I don't give a damn about Mastadon, and it was 102 degrees when Thine Eyes Bleed opened to hot to care. Slayer, was as solid as ever they've been doing this for 23 years now, and haven't lost a beat..They opened with 'South Of Heaven" and as soon as Tom got onstage someone threw a beer at Tom, and he flipped them off, it was cool then a few min. later they did it again and he stated that they must not want the show to go on, because if we get all their equipment wet we won't be able to hear them..Killer!!

I'm seeing them in Cardiff in october :D cos i live in england... its a really long way off but its my first bodom show so its spesh.
btw im a new member, hi, been a huge fan since hate crew deathroll

Dunno if this is the right topic to post this but I'll do it anyway.

On the Unholy Alliance European Tour Dates page on the COBHC site I see 20.11.2006 (NL) DEN BOSCH / Baroniehal, but that is supposed to be 20.10.2006 if I'm right.

Just saw The UA tour yesterday and Quebec City and I've got a big surprise for ya all..

First of all, Thine Eyes Bleed were excellent. Very good presence and very good songs... The singer have a nice voice and the solos were kickass!

Second, Mastodon... The worst band of the five (Just my 2 cents). I don't knew them very much and I think they weren't that bad but in comparison to the others, they sucked pretty much. I know they have a huge fanbase but I'm not one of them... (Don't bash me Mastofans for that, please :p)

In third, Children Of Bodom... Very nice performance!!! Alexi was in good form. Here's the setlist, not really in order but all the songs are there:

Silent Night, Bodom Night
Needled 24/7
Living DeadBeat
Angels Don't Kill
SIXPOUNDER
In Yer Face
Hate Me
Downfall

That's right... They fucking played Sixpounder... ;)
That's the first time of the tour they play 8 songs (correct me if I'm wrong) and I felt really privileged!!!

After that Lamb Of God came on stage... Before they made their apparition, a roadie shows himself to insult us, Canadians, and to wake everyone because the band were «jacking off» backstage and they supposedly didn't want to stop to play for us... That was pretty funny but some of the crowd didn't laugh... (I wonder why... :p) I knew much of the songs because I prepared myself by listening their setlist for the tour... Very good band overall but I find them a little bit repetitive. The singer have an amazing voice!

SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER!!!!

Here they are! AMAZING is the word... FUCKING AMAZING are the words ;)
Very beautiful stage! The visual was awesome... Before they came on stage, they show a Dimebag pic on the Giant screen and they played some Pantera classics... That was great! I really appreciated the things they show on the big screen while they played... Only disappointment: Tom's pro-war speech while he was presenting some of the songs (War Ensemble and Mandatory Suicide) but he have the right to his own opinions and to express them!!!!

By the way, excuse my english, I'm a fucking french frog ;)
I just came on the board to told you about Sixpounder and to gave you all my review! The show is worth the 55 bucks (that's what I paid). Don't worry 'bout that!

Have a nice day everyone :)