The OFFICIAL: Unholy Alliance Roll Call thread

skebaa said:
How did the crowd receive cob? At least it sounds like they were alloved to play:)

The Camden/Philly crowd was better than the East Rutherford crowd.

If you ask me,I was rather disapointed with Bodom's performance at the Contnental Airlines Arena. It was really short, too rushed, and un-energetic.

CoB setlist as best as I can remember:

Silent Night Bodom Night
In Your Face
Needled 24/7
Living Deadbeat
Angels Dont Kill
Hate Me!
Downfall

We got a 7 song setlist, and Bodom was on 2nd. So I guess we were the lucky ones. They had a good night, everything sounded great. Alexi jumps around a lot more on stage than he used to, resulting in the vocals being a bit off. But nothing to complain about, it was still a good night.

edit: Oh yea, this was for the 6/16 New Jersey show.

Copy and pasted from the closed thread. this is what they played at the East Rutherford show.

If you ask me,I was rather disapointed with Bodom's performance at the Contnental Airlines Arena. It was really short, too rushed, and un-energetic.

Really? I thought they were good. Alexi was running all ove the stage. What the else did you expect? I thought it was a good show, although I thought he should have stopped jumping around so much and put a little more thought into playing the guitar. But overall, I thought the show was great. Bodom is Bodom, they are always fun to see live.

Just just got in from the Lowell show in Mass. Bodom was fantastic; I was the row right after the gate. I just wish that I would've been on the side of the stage that Janne and Alexi were on the most! Set was too short for my liking, but that's what happens when you're a supporting band and not a headliner, unfortunately. They played Downfall last, one of my favourites. :) Definitely pleasing.

Dyed Absinthe said:
Just just got in from the Lowell show in Mass. Bodom was fantastic; I was the row right after the gate. I just wish that I would've been on the side of the stage that Janne and Alexi were on the most! Set was too short for my liking, but that's what happens when you're a supporting band and not a headliner, unfortunately. They played Downfall last, one of my favourites. :) Definitely pleasing.

Yeah, they were great! The setlist was the same as before, but it was good and yeah, definitly too short, but that's the way it is.
I think I was in the same area you were...second row from the gate on Henkka's side...So good.

pahahenki said:
Yeah, they were great! The setlist was the same as before, but it was good and yeah, definitly too short, but that's the way it is.
I think I was in the same area you were...second row from the gate on Henkka's side...So good.

Yeah! Henkka seemed to like us, hah. I went nuts, it was great. Sweating my ass off and now I'm sore but whatever. Standing for 7 hours just to see them for 30 minutes was worth it no matter what! I was hoping they'd throw out more than that one drum stick, too, but eh. Which person were you? It's kind of hard to miss my giant red curly hair, haha.
I hope maybe they'll have a tour in the U.S. next year where they're actually the headliners instead of supporting other bands. *fingers crossed*

Dyed Absinthe said:

I was three people away from the gate, it was pretty good!
But the Mosh Pit during Slayer was cruel, I hate bitches

Dyed Absinthe said:
Yeah! Henkka seemed to like us, hah. I went nuts, it was great. Sweating my ass off and now I'm sore but whatever. Standing for 7 hours just to see them for 30 minutes was worth it no matter what! I was hoping they'd throw out more than that one drum stick, too, but eh. Which person were you? It's kind of hard to miss my giant red curly hair, haha.
I hope maybe they'll have a tour in the U.S. next year where they're actually the headliners instead of supporting other bands. *fingers crossed*

I went nuts too. Completly killed myself just from seven bodom songs. I know it's gonna be awhile before I see them again so I decided to just go nuts this time. I was the girl with black pants and the black and white hate crew death roll shirt on...and blonde hair to my shoulders...um yeah (like you'll even figure out who I was...). :)
It was way worth it. I thought they should have taken Lamb of God's place...but I guess they need some kind of "break" after all the touring they did...but they are a million times better than lamb of god to me...

How's the merch selection? We'll be at the Chicago show tomorrow. Ahh summer shows at the brawlroom.. what wonderful memories. 110 degrees, no vertillation, heavy smoke, kids passed out from the heat.. good times!!

Joyce

BodomIsYourGod said:
Does anyone know LOG's setlist?

This may help:

http://returntothepit.com/media.php?id=272584&date=june172006&pic=lamb_of_god001.jpg

Oh, and yay Nile!

XxScandinavianMedalxX said:
I was three people away from the gate, it was pretty good!
But the Mosh Pit during Slayer was cruel, I hate bitches

I was 7 or 8 rows back during Slayer, and it didn't seem too bad. The pit came close to me a few times, but I'm pretty sure you could've sat down on the floor in most of the arena during their set ... lol.

pahahenki said:
I went nuts too. Completly killed myself just from seven bodom songs. I know it's gonna be awhile before I see them again so I decided to just go nuts this time. I was the girl with black pants and the black and white hate crew death roll shirt on...and blonde hair to my shoulders...um yeah (like you'll even figure out who I was...). :)
It was way worth it. I thought they should have taken Lamb of God's place...but I guess they need some kind of "break" after all the touring they did...but they are a million times better than lamb of god to me...

Damn ... can't say I remember you (or at least that description). =\ Sorry, I just wasn't paying too much attention I guess. Yeah, definitely with you on Bodom being better than Lamb of God. I know Bodom's been touring for what?9 years now? But, hell I want them to come back again soon! Maybe next time I can find a way to meet them, hah.