The official WORKOUT thread

SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS

the above can't be repeated enough. You have to do assbusting squats every week, heavy as hell for 4-5 sets 8-20+ reps. This is going to build incredible leg strength and make your core very strong.

lunges are great

leg press machine with a lot of weight

leg curl machine

deadlifts

highbulletmind, you could do squats, leg press, stiff legged deadlifts, leg extensions, leg curls, etc.

Wall sits are great. Look on teh interweb for some at-home shit.

Running with fast metal is the only way I can get a decent time.

thanks for the suggestions people:)

how so? gym is like a second home to me

not creepy at all

when i go to the gym a lot of times the guys will act creepy to some of the chicks there

when i go to the gym a lot of times the guys will act creepy to some of the chicks there

Go to a YMCA. The weight room here is pretty good, but not great. I don't go there because it's always crowded.

I go on the air force base. Those are the best gyms on the planet.

gym I go to is all business, barely ever do you see random people trying to talk to one another.

just go in there with headphones and do your thing, nobody will bother you.

i wish the people from your gym where at mine because i've been and seen other girls/women being harassed. As soon as you try to lift weights and get into it bitchy men act all condescending towards you as if you need help and dont know what your doing

Go to a YMCA. The weight room here is pretty good, but not great. I don't go there because it's always crowded.

I go on the air force base. Those are the best gyms on the planet.

i thought about trying YMCA

i wish the people from your gym where at mine because i've been and seen other girls/women being harassed. As soon as you try to lift weights and get into it bitchy men act all condescending towards you as if you need help and dont know what your doing

just get some headphones, blast metal loud as fuck and proceed to annihilate everything in your path. That's how I do it, nobody ever says shit to me.

I learned some things at the fitness center today by a man that was definitely built and about my height, he taught me to tie my feet down when I do bench press and to keep myt grip a wide one when benching as it will help my chest, and he taught me the proper way to bench press dumbbells and showed me good form to do lifting as I hadn't been doing good form and I'm really glad I met him today, he was really nice as I clearly understood I was the student and he was the teacher and now he'll for sure help me out anytime when we're in the gym together. He's got one semester to go here, he played football at a local college near my hometown for 4 years and dropped out and came back to my college for one last semester to get his degree.

I work out my vaginal muscles and I can clench one finger with my vagina.

I'm not joking haha though I wish I was I don't know why I'm posting this here. Matthew doesn't believe me.

*walks in thread*

*walks right back out*
although i do like susperia because she obviously doesnt give a shit what anyone here likes to read or think, so good job

This is the workout thread no? Why can you guys talk about how you work on your arms and buttocks but I can't talk about toning my vagina? =/

Or it's the fact that you're a pretentious cunt who likes attention.

Back on topic though:

When I work out, I only have a limited amount of things I can do mainly because of the machine that is in the basement. I do a decent array of upper body lifting, but I want to do more and not have to join a gym.