The official WORKOUT thread

50 push ups and 100 sit ups a day gives you excellent results for muscles. A 45 minute long walk with some running in it will give you excellent tummage. There's nothing special about working out if becoming muscular and thin is really so simple, it's just some people are just too lazy to do it like Dave (jking haha).

I went to the fitness center and worked out right after I ate lunch. It didn't bother me to do exercises and lift weights with food in my stomach, it just made me sweat a lot more than usual, and I kept on burping a lot too. Usually I do it on an empty stomach but I decided to try this out today.

this is my eventual goal right here

.1122151094030.DSCN0115.JPG

-dave

since you seem to have the most knowledge about working out, etc. i thought i'd ask you for some help. I have to start working out to get ready for fencing season and i was wondering whether you knew any workouts that would help strengthen my legs other than running. I really suck at/hate running and i was wondering if there was anyway around having to do it?

since you seem to have the most knowledge about working out, etc. i thought i'd ask you for some help. I have to start working out to get ready for fencing season and i was wondering whether you knew any workouts that would help strengthen my legs other than running. I really suck at/hate running and i was wondering if there was anyway around having to do it?

Running is great for you. Run with a friend to keep doing it.

Otherwise, do a lot of core drills, and go to a local gym and use the leg machines.

^ i wish i could run, i must figure out a way to make running fun because i hate working out at gyms

gyms can be the creepiest of places

^ i wish i could run, i must figure out a way to make running fun because i hate working out at gyms

Wall sits are great. Look on teh interweb for some at-home shit.

Running with fast metal is the only way I can get a decent time.

-dave

SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS

the above can't be repeated enough. You have to do assbusting squats every week, heavy as hell for 4-5 sets 8-20+ reps. This is going to build incredible leg strength and make your core very strong.

lunges are great

leg press machine with a lot of weight

leg curl machine

deadlifts

how so? gym is like a second home to me

not creepy at all