The official WTF IS COBSTEELE02 THREAD

COBSteele02 said:
No I don't.

A. Its my opinion and fuck off if you don't like it.

B. You are a worthless stain of jizz as far as I am concerned.

C. You are trying to be an attention whore with it.

D. You are a tool and a total fuckwad.

You shouldn't worry about him and take some control of your own life

Koich said:
You shouldn't worry about him and take some control of your own life

I don't worry about him. I stated the facts of the situation. I asked him nicely in a private message but he declined. Then he came on here and rubbed it in my face. Hes being a little twat because he can hide behind his monitor and a thing called the internet in his parents basement.

I have plenty of control of my life chief. But obviously you don't. You can't keep away from trolling on this message board and getting off to it. I tried to be nice. Look if you hate Bodom I don't care. You are not the only one. But don't take it out on me because I am a fan of them. Look up personal and preference in the dictionary and try to understand the words put together.

COBSteele02 said:
To see if you were a reasonable mature adult.

You obviously cared enough about it being there to send a PM. You wanted to see if he was a reasonable mature adult, and take it off, because it bothered you. Admit it, we will only make fun of you for a week or so. Then you could act like you were amused, when deep down you were ashamed that you are a bodom fan.

Chances are, he is a mature,reasonable adult. Just not on here, and not to people who don't deserve it.

Koich said:
You obviously cared enough about it being there to send a PM. You wanted to see if he was a reasonable mature adult, and take it off, because it bothered you. Admit it, we will only make fun of you for a week or so. Then you could act like you were amused, when deep down you were ashamed that you are a bodom fan.

Chances are, he is a mature,reasonable adult. Just not on here, and not to people who don't deserve it.

Really you are something else Koichi. I don't know how you live with yourself. You are so full of shit its flowing out of every opening in your body. If I had a mind like yours I would do the world a favor and throw myself off a bridge. Get over yourself. The only reason why you are sucking all over Thantos's cock is because of the fact that I like Bodom. I bet some Bodom fans must have traumatized you somehow in your life. You probably ran your smart little mouth and got a foot shoved up your ass for it.

Now rid my thread of your fagtastic posts and get the fuck out.

* Edit* By the way to answer your question yes It did bother me to be quoted in a sig by a moron. But if you think I just sit here all day and worry about you are wrong. This message board is my own entertainment and bashing idiots like you and Thantos gives me a rush I can't even describe.

Also you have about 20+ people who know me in real life that read this thread making fun of you and Thantos. They also want to let you know they think both of you are gay and should shutup. So go ahead and make fun of me while you and Thantos fuck each other in the ass. I don't care.

COBSteele02 said:
Really you are something else Koichi. I don't know how you live with yourself. You are so full of shit its flowing out of every opening in your body. If I had a mind like yours I would do the world a favor and throw myself off a bridge. Get over yourself. The only reason why you are sucking all over Thantos cock is because of the fact that I like Bodom. I bet some Bodom fans must have traumatized you somehow in your life. You probably ran your smart little mouth and got a foot shoved up your ass for it.

Now rid my thread of your fagtastic posts and get the fuck out.
he sucks my cock because you like COB? I think I'm not smart enough to get this :p

Thanatos said:
he sucks my cock because you like COB? I think I'm not smart enough to get this :p

He sucks your cock because you are not smart enough to come on here and put up a decent argument yourself. You have your little pillow biter do it for you. You should get a new one he does a shitty job of it.

All I see you do is post little smiley faces everwhere. Good job.