The Olympics

C'MON GREAT BRITAIN.

WE GON' LOSE BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK.

I don't even watch the olympics :p

paula_radcliffe_782822c.jpg

Ya, fuck Olympics.
Or maybe just fuck China or whatsoever..

Been reading yesterday that they are gonna slaughter the wild living cats and dogs on the street because they want to represent a clean China or clean Peking or whatever. I hate China anyway for the way they treat beings. Not just animals, also humans (although I wouldn't give a fuck for them).

Got something shocking for you guys.
WARNING!!! Don't watch it when you don't have strong nerves. I could only watch the first few seconds of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJQFrHhTrw&feature=related[/ame]

Ya, fuck Olympics.
Or maybe just fuck China or whatsoever..

Been reading yesterday that they are gonna slaughter the wild living cats and dogs on the street because they want to represent a clean China or clean Peking or whatever. I hate China anyway for the way they treat beings. Not just animals, also humans (although I wouldn't give a fuck for them).

Got something shocking for you guys.
WARNING!!! Don't watch it when you don't have strong nerves. I could only watch the first few seconds of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJQFrHhTrw&feature=related

I saw the first few seconds, at the text line "Cat and dog massacer" I quit. I grew up with pets, espiacially cats and cant watch such crap. I cant bring up some understanding for this bullcrap. and i can just hope I will never ever meet anyone who tortures animals, hope for him.

I saw the first few seconds, at the text line "Cat and dog massacer" I quit. I grew up with pets, espiacially cats and cant watch such crap. I cant bring up some understanding for this bullcrap. and i can just hope I will never ever meet anyone who tortures animals, hope for him.

^5 agreed brother.

I have two cats, and have had animals my whole life.

The funny thing is if it was humans in the video It wouldnt bother me at all. But when it comes to animals I just can't understand why people would do that in my head and it just makes me really angry and frustrated that I can't do anything about it. Couldn't imagine a life without some kind of animals around the house. Lasted about 20 seconds of the video, if that.

I'm sure this thread started off about the Olympics! :lol:

Oh shit jesus I feel like a bad person.

I was thinking of replies to that cat video. "horrible", "disgusting", and then I thought "I wonder if I'd get a few laughs with "i haz teh boner"."

I hate what the internets done to my brain.

Oh shit jesus I feel like a bad person.

I was thinking of replies to that cat video. "horrible", "disgusting", and then I thought "I wonder if I'd get a few laughs with "i haz teh boner"."

I hate what the internets done to my brain.

JFAD, I think the interwebz has very little to do with it :p

well i love olympics but i think its being held in a wrong country, china is just bad against human and animal rights!

hears lots of stories that are just sad.....

So true, its a shame for the olympic committee and all countries wich are involved into olympics.