the "OMG this is wierd" thread

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
this is an offtopic thread about strange coincidences,deja vus and stuff of this sort which made you laugh/cry/look at sky ansking wtf? and stuff of this sort...

I'll start with a couple of my own and you tell yours...

1.about 2 years ago It was a sunny day and I came to university and I was saying to myself the hebrew passage about god bringing flood to the world(Noah's Ark Story) that Kobi(from Orpahned Land) says at the begining of the track Mabool(flood) in the Mabool album...so anyway the moment I ended up saying the passage it started raining like crazy for 3 hours(rain without end:D ) and I got soaken wet...

the other case is just plain funny...happened about a week ago
I was just doing something on my computer and I had my winamp on random...it started playing Kevin's Telescope(the Gathering) and Kev connected to his msn at the same time...that was wierd

I've got more but I'll save them for later...

Well I was walking around one day, like, on the streets...
And in the middle of the street was A POTATO!!

LOL!!!! POTATOES DON'T GROW ON THE STREET!
I was like, What the fuuuuuuuuck dude, you know, what the fuuuuuuck

for about 2 years ago, I think, I had a very weird dream..

I was dreaming that my bestfriend and I were in a funeral and everybody stood around the person but I could not see who the dead person was..
and two days later my bestfriend told me that her grandma had died! :eek:

that was very scary.. and I have never told it to her :S

I also have more but tell it later :p

well, well...
once, (i must have been 17/18 back then) i've dreamt of a guy i was in middle school with... we were kind of "together":tickled: but that was just a silly, childish thing;). we didn't stay in touch after we've finished with school and his family moved soon elsewhere, anyway.
sooo... after that very night i've dreamt of him (that really never happened before) i've crossed him in the park in the morning while going to school, and we were in that very same park in my dream:zombie:.

I was sleeping in my chocolate factory one night and I found this optical 5 dollar bill made of air...I just said to myself " ***** ***** ***** "

Then we went to work and ate some babies.

i was humming hole in the earth (the new deftones) a couple of days ago, and when i opened the dictionary without deliberately doing it the first word that i saw was the word ''hole'', and then i tried again a few times, but the page wasn't the same. And I said ''OMG this is weird''

o and i've seen some weird dreams too. I've seen myself flying afew times, and once i was flying over the house and then i was going towards it. It was like I had escaped from my body and then I was trying to return in it. :zombie: