the only one

we knew each other but never talked, until a night we sat together and we started talking about muziek. there i told i love ayreon en we discovered we had the same music taste :D from that moment on the world of symphonic and progressive rock opened.

Progsymphorocker said:
Ill be there tomorrow it think. but now i am going to celebrate a good Saturdayevening

You think!!???
You've got a great band living practically next door to you, working on some kick ass progrock concept and with their own forum members inviting you to drop by and you say: I think I'll be there.
We have certain standards you know. Either you're sure to be there or you're not. Last personal invitation from me to you Mr. Koops! Are you or are you not going to be there?:Smug:

W.

Stone Of The Fallen Bridge said:
yes, so unexpected, that my own nephew liked it as well, there you can see, how small a world can be.... please come over back over to the SA forum, where we can discuss your findings about the 'queensryche" you borrowed...

And, sinderella, is it possible that I know you as well?

Could be, who are you?

keeper of the flame said:
You think!!???
You've got a great band living practically next door to you, working on some kick ass progrock concept and with their own forum members inviting you to drop by and you say: I think I'll be there.
We have certain standards you know. Either you're sure to be there or you're not. Last personal invitation from me to you Mr. Koops! Are you or are you not going to be there?:Smug:

W.

:erk: i guess i have to go to that forum now before my VIP place in the band is going to be selled :)

i go to the sa forum right away

[QUOTE='Stone Of The Fallen Bridge'] I am the very shy anonimous drummer of silentagreement[/QUOTE]

very shy?? whoehahaha whoehahaha

Progsymphorocker said:
:erk: i guess i have to go to that forum now before my VIP place in the band is going to be selled :)

i go to the sa forum right away

Very wise decision. Get there while you are still welcome :)
And drag some people in there with you !!!

And if your nephew is shy then what am I? An ostrich with its head in the ground?

Wouter

:loco:o_Oim getting a bit confused. with 2 guys having the same avatar and some guy making wrong quotes :D

Very wise decision. Get there while you are still welcome :)
And drag some people in there with you !!!

And if your nephew is shy then what am I? An ostrich with its head in the ground?

Wouter

i even made a new topic. are there any guys from this forum that are active in the SA forum??

Stone of the fallen bridge is certainly not SHY. he's a crazy weirdo!:hotjump:

it's a family thing i heard :D

btw. what people should i bring. friends of mine listen to: Metallica, Guns n roses, AC/DC, Rammstein, Aerosmith ect.