the ONLY release I've been looking forward to...

While on the subject, I can add that June 30 unfortunately isn't the real release date. It got published on the C.M. site due to some mistake, and it's now removed. There are still some production thingies that aren't completed yet, so it's too early to set a specific date for the release.

As soon as there are any news, we'll let you know.

What happened to the rest of the thread and the rest of UM? MARRRK! :)

I was thinking the same thing, what the fuck?

NO BETA TESTING ON A LIVE SYSTEM, FUCK, HOW MANY TIMES THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID?

Mark said:
The Premium Membership system is a way for users to contribute a set amount per year, and in exchange get a little something in return.

What would this be, more downtime?
Good thing I didn't fall for that shit.

:err: i still see all the replies to this thread. :confused:

anyway, for those who don't, here's the complete collection, since dredd_hedd's last post:

---
Ormir: It's also going to include a full show in Krakow. I posted the set list as a thread a while back. 15 songs iirc.

stefan86: Since were discussing DVD releases i have a question.
Anyone know the release date for the Dismember DVD recorded at Klubben, Stockholm May 27?
Dismembers official site doesn't say anything about a possible release date or anything :(
I was at the concert in the front bangin' my head constantly so ill probably be on that DVD :headbang:

Miolo: this will probably end up as me being an idiot, but what is "discography" supposed to be in the dvd?
Miolo

Siren: :hotjump:s like mad!

Hedon: Don't worry, it'll have something like 35-36 songs, which is more than three hours of live footage.

Villain: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
-Villain (drooling on his keyboard)

Arch: You'll always get your money's worth with D.T.

Onde Erik: Thank you, sweet master. You just made life in Hell worth enduring. :Spin:
Oh yeah, this is my official back-to-the-board-for-just-one-post post. In other words, I'll go back to hibernation starting... now!
NP: Bathory - Nordland I

rahvin: ok, then it's not worth the effort to say hi or welcome back. :p
rahvin.

Hedon: While on the subject, I can add that June 30 unfortunately isn't the real release date. It got published on the C.M. site due to some mistake, and it's now removed. There are still some production thingies that aren't completed yet, so it's too early to set a specific date for the release.
As soon as there are any news, we'll let you know.

rahvin: damn the optimistic, end-of-songs-cutting guys at cm! *shakes fist menacingly*
sorry, i'm still feverish. :Spin:
rahvin.

Hedon: Yeah..well, it takes a bit longer time than originally planned to cut out the last two seconds of each track on the dvd, hence the delay.
----
rahvin.

(always late!!!!!)

hehe I'm looking forward to the DVD!!!!!!!!! :)
:hotjump:s like Siren about the songs from Greece

juuuuuuuupi =)))

/troll troll troll

Reactions: Ormir
Hedon: A tentative list of those songs from the other gigs would be nice. Are there many duplicates of the songs played in Krakow? I hope not too many, but I doubt you have played 35 different songs during the tour... Any unusually rare songs would be much appreciated!

Hedon said:
Yeah..well, it takes a bit longer time than originally planned to cut out the last two seconds of each track on the dvd, hence the delay.

Why don't you ask CM to make it three seconds this time? You know, they should thrive to improve on their unsurpassed professionalism in this area. :D

Or perhaps they could cut the first seconds...

-Villain

Villain said:
Why don't you ask CM to make it three seconds this time? You know, they should thrive to improve on their unsurpassed professionalism in this area. :D

Or perhaps they could cut the first seconds...

-Villain
What about a combination of both? That would be a real challenge for their skills. :D

@Malis: I'm no expert on this, but my guess is it will be available there, yes.
If it's going to be in Greece, it ought to be there too.... ;)

Miolo said:
this will probably end up as me being an idiot, but what is "discography" supposed to be in the dvd? :guh:

Miolo
discography is basically a list of all albums e.p's etc and all the songs they've got on them or ever released