The Ooh's and Aah's of Vintersorg & Otyg

:D At first I actually thought it was kind of beautiful... but I soon started laughing:) Good job Hebbe! Next time you're feeling bored, update the Vintersorg discography on I Trollskogens Drömmande Mörker aswell.:p

:D At first I actually thought it was kind of beautiful... but I soon started laughing:) Good job Hebbe! Next time you're feeling bored, update the Vintersorg discography on I Trollskogens Drömmande Mörker aswell.:p

Don't know what page you're talking about... :p

Of course you don't.:p Great banners btw!

PS: Oh and an amazing new page!

PS #2: Oh and great Skald news! Congrats! I'll be ordering the MCD as soon as possible.:) Make sure you post a notice on this forum aswell!

Sounds like a folk orgy.
I actually haven't listened to Otyg in over a year... thanks for reminding me how hot they are. I need to go get a beer and chill out to some of this stuff. Funny enough Oytg and folk-time Vintersorg is total summer music.

PS #2: Oh and great Skald news! Congrats! I'll be ordering the MCD as soon as possible.:) Make sure you post a notice on this forum aswell!

Thanks a lot! I will post it on the forum when it's finished.

And thanks everyone else, glad you thought it was funny :).
I was also quite amazed that it reached quite a bit over 5 minutes. But mind you all that I entirely left out Hedniskhjärtad and Ödemarkens Son, there should be a few ooh's there at least :headbang:

that was fucking gay...but strangely i do want to drink more beer now.