The origins of human culture

SentinelSlain

Suck my joined date.
Nov 21, 2007
I'm part way through reading a weird book that seemingly purports that there was a stage, before writing, in which we were actually more advanced and could communicate telepathically.

This will basically coincide with the 'massive immovable stones' at the base of various ancient site that 'their technology' could not have moved etc.

What do you guys think about this? 'Intuitively'?

I have always felt that there was something unsatisfactory about the length of time man has existed, in apparently fully fledged homo sapien sapien form, before all the 'civilization' came about.

Last edited:
The invention of writing was humanity's biggest setback for sure. Thus began the practice of stuffing the infinity of reality into a sequence of finite boxes - the impoverishment of our ability to conceptualize raw reality. The fact that I even call it "conceptualizing" speaks to how deeply and hopelessly we're conditioned into this lego block perspective. It's like the effect of digital clipping of an analog audio signal... on your brain.

It also killed our ability to craft magic spells. To work magic requires working with the fundamental structure of reality. We can't even comprehend that structure anymore, let alone bend it to our will. Just take this cave painting for example:

javier-trueba-cave-of-the-hands-argentina_a-G-10024702-4989915.jpg

That is some otherworldy shit right there. You call that human? I bet they're not even multiple hands - just a single hand, refracted through the multiverse in a single instantaneous gesture.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
Yeah .

Lockdown has particularly been making me feel conscious of all the artificial bullshit and things I'm supposed to value.

The invention of writing was humanity's biggest setback for sure. Thus began the practice of stuffing the infinity of reality into a sequence of finite boxes - the impoverishment of our ability to conceptualize raw reality. The fact that I even call it "conceptualizing" speaks to how deeply and hopelessly we're conditioned into this lego block perspective. It's like the effect of digital clipping of an analog audio signal... on your brain.
I can possibly relate to what you're getting at, as applied to most people. Eg. perhaps someone has read enough to then view the world largely through the lens of several famous philosophers. While others model themselves on what they see/hear on TV (which isn't necessarily scripted, but is spoken in languages rigorously defined in writing somewhere). In doing so, perhaps they've neglected how their own unique mind experiences things.

However, I don't find boxing up reality to be a setback on an individual level. More like the opposite. Even though English is my 'native' language, sometimes when I write it's as if I'm slowly and laboriously translating what's going on in my mind or how I feel about things. Same goes for trying to imagine and describe a machine that models what goes on in one's mind. In the process of attempting such tasks I realise how neverending they are and appreciate the infinity of reality. I guess even labels such as thoughts or feelings can be challenged.

As for the 'supernatural', I'll believe it when I see it. So since I may be convincing myself of my own magic, it could just be that I'm sending myself to the loony bin. :D

according to some ancient astronaut theorists
humans had something similar to laptops or tablets (with samples of DNA or embryos of the animals filing up Noah's Ark, explaining why the measurements of Noah's Ark make the boat way the fuck too small to hold all the animals that were supposedly full-sized adults walking onto the boat) according to this theory, human fingers are actually designed for typing/texting and we didn't learn to "write by hand" untill after we had lost our ancient laptops

also
according other ancient astronaut theorists
the aliens killed the dinosaurs in preperation for the creation of humans
(this theory is mentioned in the Sci-Fi movie "Jupiter Ascending")
this explains the huge ass gap of time between the extinction of the dinosaurs and Noah's flood happening
(as opposed to some of the young-earth-creationists having this crazy-ass theory that somehow Noah's flood was the K-T event killing the dinosaurs)

according to young-earth-creationists
the book of Job was an acurate description of real events
and that Behemoth and Leviathan were
A) two different types of dinosaurs
and also
B) creatures that the real-life-person named Job had actually seen with his own eyes
and
C) Job died before the birth of Noah and that Noah's flood resulted in the extinction of behemoth and the extinction of leviathan and all the other creatures we now call dinosaurs

and speaking of Noah's Flood
according to Michael Tellinger
Noah's flood wasn't global
and that Cain's punishment was that he was removed from the area affected by the flood

also
Cain's wife wasn't his sister
according to Tellinger (and others ancient astronaut theorists)
Cain's punishment had to do with mitochondrial DNA
and Cain's punishment was that he was NOT ALLOWED to breed with any of Eve's daughters

humans existed outside the Garden of Eden, then God created the Garden of Eden, then God created Adam and Eve
Cain's punishment was that he was not allowed to breed with any of Eve's Daughters
Cain's wife's people had their own callender, and Genisis Chapter 5 shows how many years elapsed between the creation of Adam and Noah's Flood starting because it's a callender-re-set
Cain's wife's people had a callender that already existed way before the creation of Adam
and Seth's children had a new callender with the creation of Adam as the begining of their callender (seemingly exactly the same as the world having a callender re-set where the birth of Jesus Crist is year 1)

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
also
Seth's Children were clearly Patriarchal
Cain's wife's people seem to be possibly a Matriarchal society

if Cain's wife's people were Matriarchal and if Cain's punishment involved being removed from the area affected by Noah's flood, than this could explain why the God of the Isrealites had the Isrealites kill all the Matriarchal tribes in the Book of Numbers

i'm not sure i agree with the opening post's idea that humans developing writing and humans loosing our telepathinc ability were the connected

humans developing "writing by hand" could theoretically be just as i described, our fingers are designed to type/text and we learned to write by hand when we lost our ancient laptops (which could have been Noah's flood)

us loosing our telepathic ability could have been a completely different event
according to Christians, when "the snake" tricked Eve, she wasn't amazed at the snake "talking" and she just listened to what he said
there's this theory that Eve was telepathically talking to all of the different animals and that the "crafty" snake was simply the only animal capable of lying, and so, with Sin, somehow Eve lost her Doctor DoLittle ability to talk to animals
i don't think the invention of writing affected our ability to be telepathic

however i believe in multiple deities fighting for humanity's love
the old testament God seems to be in paticular jealous of the other deities and want's humanity to only acknowledge Him alone
the Old Testament refers to people who can talk to animals and talk to the dead
and in each of these references, God is instructing the isrealites to kill those who cominicate with the dead and those who have animal familiars
i believe that humans existed before the Garden of Eden and that when the God who made the Garden of Eden made Noah's flood, this God couldn't have made a global flood because he wasn't allowed to kill the people that existed before the garden of eden
but even though he wasn't allowed to kill them directly, he was able to instruct the isrealites to kill them in battle
"Lotan and his sister Timna" can't trace their family back to Noah's sons because they were descended from the Matriarchal society of Cain's wife
all the places the Old Testament mentions Timna is really just Lotan's Sister mentioned multiple times
when she is listed as a Tribal Chief, it is in the middle of a list of 10 or 11 female names that are female leaders in the matriarchal cities
Lotan's Sister Timna is so revered and powerful that the city of Timna mentioned in Gen Chapter 38 is actually named after her

one of Esau's 3 wives is mentioned as the daughter of the daughter of the daughter of someone

when Aaron's Grandson Phineas kills Kozbi, she is the female pope of the midianites

when the God of the Isrealites has the Isrealites kill all the Matriarchal tribes, it is because God is not the only God, he is killing the matriarchal tribes and instructing the Isrealites to kill all the people who comunicate with the dead and all those who have animal familiars because the God of the isrealites is trying to prevent humanity from worshipping other deities which would enable humanity to re-aquire our telepathic ability
if we as humans re-aquired our abilities to telepathicly comunicate with animals and comunicate with the dead, we would then realize that the God of the Isrealites has been lying to us

View attachment 27603

That is some otherworldy shit right there. You call that human? I bet they're not even multiple hands - just a single hand, refracted through the multiverse in a single instantaneous gesture.

I don't mean to be the party pooper here, but why does this have to be otherworldly or magical for it to be significant? I mean, little kids do exactly this kind of shit all the time--dip their hands in paint and then press it all over the canvas.

Of course, that analogy seems to infantilize pre-linguistic humans, which I'm not trying to do; I merely mean that creative practice assumes different forms, and I'm not sure I see this image as indicative of anything that doesn't occur in modern humans.

As far as pre-linguistic humans being telepathic and able to craft spells, I just don't see the evidence for it. There's no reason that lacking language means humans must have (or likely) had non-linguistic communicative powers. There are plenty of non-linguistic ways to communicate that don't require mind reading.

according to some ancient astronaut theorists
humans had something similar to laptops or tablets (with samples of DNA or embryos of the animals filing up Noah's Ark, explaining why the measurements of Noah's Ark make the boat way the fuck too small to hold all the animals that were supposedly full-sized adults walking onto the boat) according to this theory, human fingers are actually designed for typing/texting and we didn't learn to "write by hand" untill after we had lost our ancient laptops
Laptops? I'd assume the archaic network interface was some kind of VR stylus. Look up Moses's rod. It would've laced the air with something like a stabilized photon array, so you could basically trace interactive holograms in the air. The fingers would've operated buttons on the holograms. Or, you know, the finger could have also been the literal rod at the same time. Why make a whole separate device like a laptop when the human body has all the needed form factors built into it?

also
according other ancient astronaut theorists
the aliens killed the dinosaurs in preperation for the creation of humans
(this theory is mentioned in the Sci-Fi movie "Jupiter Ascending")
this explains the huge ass gap of time between the extinction of the dinosaurs and Noah's flood happening
(as opposed to some of the young-earth-creationists having this crazy-ass theory that somehow Noah's flood was the K-T event killing the dinosaurs)

according to young-earth-creationists
the book of Job was an acurate description of real events
and that Behemoth and Leviathan were
A) two different types of dinosaurs
and also
B) creatures that the real-life-person named Job had actually seen with his own eyes
and
C) Job died before the birth of Noah and that Noah's flood resulted in the extinction of behemoth and the extinction of leviathan and all the other creatures we now call dinosaurs

Well there's no need for the aliens to kill off all the dinosaurs when they could just move the species underwater. Humans terrestrial, dinos aquatic, lab space optimized. Obviously the flood didn't kill Leviathan, which was aquatic to begin with.

Cain's wife wasn't his sister
according to Tellinger (and others ancient astronaut theorists)
Cain's punishment had to do with mitochondrial DNA
and Cain's punishment was that he was NOT ALLOWED to breed with any of Eve's daughters

humans existed outside the Garden of Eden, then God created the Garden of Eden, then God created Adam and Eve
Cain's punishment was that he was not allowed to breed with any of Eve's Daughters
Well yeah, Cain was the first "vampire", a.k.a. a prototype the aliens designed as an alternative reproduction strategy. Drain half of your mate's blood and replace it with your own. Supposedly Lilith was his wife (obviously his real wife wouldn't be mentioned in the Bible). The question is whether they fucked sexually before God's punishment (in which case killing Abel could've been her idea) or he vampirized her afterward. If you think Cain's wife's people were matriarchal it's likely she was an independent prototype, otherwise her blood would have been a weaker derivative of his and incapable of establishing a matriarchy (unless she killed Cain, which would've been pretty hard).

i'm not sure i agree with the opening post's idea that humans developing writing and humans loosing our telepathinc ability were the connected

humans developing "writing by hand" could theoretically be just as i described, our fingers are designed to type/text and we learned to write by hand when we lost our ancient laptops (which could have been Noah's flood)
It depends on whether you think telepathy evolved naturally or was developed tehnologically. If it's natural, technology only gets in the way. Look at how dumb technology has made people today. It's getting to the point where no one can remember even the simplest driving route without google telling them where to go. The point I was making about writing (and all the techs that follow from it) is that it could have made people too dumb to communicate telepathically.

however i believe in multiple deities fighting for humanity's love
the old testament God seems to be in paticular jealous of the other deities and want's humanity to only acknowledge Him alone
the Old Testament refers to people who can talk to animals and talk to the dead
and in each of these references, God is instructing the isrealites to kill those who cominicate with the dead and those who have animal familiars
i believe that humans existed before the Garden of Eden and that when the God who made the Garden of Eden made Noah's flood, this God couldn't have made a global flood because he wasn't allowed to kill the people that existed before the garden of eden
but even though he wasn't allowed to kill them directly, he was able to instruct the isrealites to kill them in battle

when the God of the Isrealites has the Isrealites kill all the Matriarchal tribes, it is because God is not the only God, he is killing the matriarchal tribes and instructing the Isrealites to kill all the people who comunicate with the dead and all those who have animal familiars because the God of the isrealites is trying to prevent humanity from worshipping other deities which would enable humanity to re-aquire our telepathic ability

Yeah, prevent humanity from worshipping "deities" other than a centralized brain-interfaced computer network, which God has become and arguably has always been. God was jealous alright... jealous of any telepathy that wasn't enabled through his own network protocol. So he eliminated the competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
Laptops? I'd assume the archaic network interface was some kind of VR stylus. Look up Moses's rod. It would've laced the air with something like a stabilized photon array, so you could basically trace interactive holograms in the air. The fingers would've operated buttons on the holograms. Or, you know, the finger could have also been the literal rod at the same time. Why make a whole separate device like a laptop when the human body has all the needed form factors built into it?

Well there's no need for the aliens to kill off all the dinosaurs when they could just move the species underwater. Humans terrestrial, dinos aquatic, lab space optimized. Obviously the flood didn't kill Leviathan, which was aquatic to begin with.

Well yeah, Cain was the first "vampire", a.k.a. a prototype the aliens designed as an alternative reproduction strategy. Drain half of your mate's blood and replace it with your own. Supposedly Lilith was his wife (obviously his real wife wouldn't be mentioned in the Bible). The question is whether they fucked sexually before God's punishment (in which case killing Abel could've been her idea) or he vampirized her afterward. If you think Cain's wife's people were matriarchal it's likely she was an independent prototype, otherwise her blood would have been a weaker derivative of his and incapable of establishing a matriarchy (unless she killed Cain, which would've been pretty hard).

It depends on whether you think telepathy evolved naturally or was developed tehnologically. If it's natural, technology only gets in the way. Look at how dumb technology has made people today. It's getting to the point where no one can remember even the simplest driving route without google telling them where to go. The point I was making about writing (and all the techs that follow from it) is that it could have made people too dumb to communicate telepathically.

Yeah, prevent humanity from worshipping "deities" other than a centralized brain-interfaced computer network, which God has become and arguably has always been. God was jealous alright... jealous of any telepathy that wasn't enabled through his own network protocol. So he eliminated the competition.
If Job was a real life person and if leviathan was a thing that Job actually saw himself and if leviathan had gills
Then a leviathan is probably what the loch Ness monster is

i agree with all of this
and now everyone else thinks we're both crazy ;)

fingers operating buttons on the holograms would explain the design of human finger-joints

aliens creating the KT event to kill the dinosaurs in preparation for the creation of humans is actually a thing in ancient astronaut theory
it's even mentioned in the Sci-Fi movie Jupiter Ascending

or she vampirized him
and Cain's wife's people being demons instead of human could explain how Cain became "7 times harder to kill than a random person"
and Cain's wife's people being Matriarchal would explain where the matriarchal societies came from and why the God of the Israelites had the isrealites kill all the matriarchal societies in the book of Numbers

well
the first step toward doing anything is believing that it can be done
your brain won't have functioning telepathic powers if you believe that telepathy is impossible
the reason that god of the isrealites wanted the isrealites to kill all those who talk to the dead or talk to animals is because those pagans were NOT hallucinating
they were actually communicating with animals and dead people
and it's something that anyone can learn to do
we just forgot how to do it
like how owning calculators made people forget how to do math

this is why god of the isrealites had the isrealites kill all the pagans in the old testament
but it also seems to be the explanation for "the Great Commission"
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 28:16-20&version=NIV
where the earliest Christians (and even modern-day Christians) feel the need to convert the whole freaking planet to Christianity

Last edited:
@zabu of nΩd

man... you're so right. i could go off on such a rant right now, but you pretty much summed it up.

we are so disconnected from the natural earth that i am terrified by it. we assume that dinner comes from the grocery store, and that heat comes from the furnace. people eat food that has been destroyed, re-constituted, and processed beyond the point of being remotely acceptable. if you were to throw an average american (or canadian, or whoever) into the woods with even some basic supplies, they would not be able to live! we rely on plastics and electricity, running water... all of these things have torn us apart from where we came from. everyone should farm at least some of their own food, they should learn how to repair their own houses if at all possible, they should learn how to camp, they should learn about plants and animals, they should learn that life doesn't revolve around going to college so you can get a job and a wife and 3 kids and a nice little house. they should research their individual impact on the environment and see how very minor adjustments to their lifestyle could seriously help. how did computers and other such distractions become forefront in our society? this is fucked up.

go outside, find somewhere without modern distractions, and listen to your environment. grow some food and discover the true satisfaction of self-sustainability.

edit: this isn't aimed at anyone here, i'm just saying. we all need to get into the soil before we die and end up there against our will.