The photography thread

A few shots I made this month:

Trying an infrared filter, processing made with Lightroom and RawTherapee for the false color infrared.

15355739574_e646ea2d9e_c.jpg

Moon shot with a 135mm f2.8
15952429326_bd1d47e6a2_c.jpg

At the Dalí museum, with the Tokina 11-16 II.

15976078791_4fa9573e11_c.jpg

Anyone else here into shooting film? I just ordered an Olympus OM-1 in beautiful condition and a crusty old Zuiko 28mm/f3.5 to go with it. I already have an Olympus OM-40 and OM-10, a Zuiko 50mm/f1.8 I mostly use, and a Tokina 35mm-105mm zoom that hasn't really impressed me so far.

I only got into it recently and sort of accidentally, but it's been really fun and I've enjoyed the whole process a lot. My photos have been pretty bad so far, but I'll still share one crusty, out of focus shot from my first roll:

aleksanterinkatu_smaller.jpg

Expired Agfa Vista 200 shot at 400 and pushed 1 stop, so not exactly the recipe for success either. Shot with the OM-40 and 50mm Zuiko.

Anyone else here into shooting film? I just ordered an Olympus OM-1 in beautiful condition and a crusty old Zuiko 28mm/f3.5 to go with it. I already have an Olympus OM-40 and OM-10, a Zuiko 50mm/f1.8 I mostly use, and a Tokina 35mm-105mm zoom that hasn't really impressed me so far.
Yes! I still use an Minolta XD5 with a 50mm f1.8, mostly shooting Portra 400. Lately i don't use it a lot anymore, digital just gives me way more options (which i prefer).

And here is another Urbex set. I had a shitty day that day, so i fucked up a lot of pictures ... but here are the ones that made the selection:

Damn those morgue photos are fucking bad ass.
Thanks!

Yesterday i had another urbex trip. I visited the most awesome place i've ever been to (but also very difficult ... there were so many things to see, so much junk and lots of backlight due to the windows).

It is an old abandoned thermal powerplant. We were there for maybe an hour and we only saw 10 percent of it ... and then we got busted by the police. So i couldn't take all the pictures i want, but i still have some pics that i'm satisfied with.

Great first shot man! I believe this is a HDR shot, be aware of ghosting (the brighter parts on the edges of the sky/forest).

Did you use Photoshop for the HDR processing?

Great first shot man! I believe this is a HDR shot, be aware of ghosting (the brighter parts on the edges of the sky/forest).

Did you use Photoshop for the HDR processing?

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! :)

Nope, it's no HDR, I took three exposures for HDR but I didn't like it so I stayed with the normal exposure one. I boosted the shadows though and turned down the highlights, so maybe that gave it that kinda HDR look. Processing was done in Lightroom.