The pic thread

There was a thread last year.. with autumn pictures.. ... well .. it's autumn/winter . again :)
so let's post new pics :D

P1000518mo.JPG

a private college near my home

P1000642mo.JPG

church

P1000660mo.JPG

the view of my Parent's backyard
:headbang:

Heeeey! That aint fair...us southern hemisphere folk are summering now...still, i think ive got a few pictures that are like sooo last season *slaps self for even jokingly talking like that*

(btw, that lake picture is fantastic...and your future cover art aint half bad neither)

sunset7.jpg

The Sky On Fire

breakthrough.jpg

Forest Of October

rock5.jpg

A Rock That Looked Cool

If I only had a camera, I'd show you the beauty of Herrhagen by night... hahahaa...
Nice pix btw. That black/white pic is awesome, too bad the horse is there. It kinda ruins the spirit :)

Hey guys...
Never wrote here before, but since I love making/working on pics (and Katatonia), I thought I'd just post it here ;-)

PICT0006e2.JPG

Ya know what???....I got a few sweet Pics from the June 4th show in Cleveland..(over 100 of which some are really cool)..and some other sweet pics too.....since I am technologically challenged I cant for the life of me figure out how to post them ON the forum....I had a webshots thing for a second but found webshots to be quite invading with my PC so if someone could pm me how to do it I would greatly appreciate it...thanx

PICT0007a.JPG

Here a pic from last week :Spin:
It wasn't snow, just some frost...
By now everything is gray again, and it's raining... typical for Luxembourg!