Today's picture haul...

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
It was a gorgeous day here in the Pacific Northwest, so I took the camera out for the day's festivities. Here's what ensued:

061905_01.jpg

In the parent's back yard.

061905_02.jpg

Parent's back yard again.

061905_04.jpg

My dad carves bears out of tree stumps with a chainsaw, and this sign was sitting on the table outside where he does this. He's super political, so that's probably his relation to this sign?

061905_05.jpg

As I was checking out the bear carving area, I saw this little fellow cruising around. I took about 25 pics of him, but this was the only one that came out decently.

061905_07.jpg

I absolutely love it here. This was taken in a park right by my house during sunset.

061905_08.jpg

My favorite pic of the day.

Thanks for reading!

Namaste,
Kev

Thanks guys :)

Today is much different. Very gray and cloudy. It's only 3:30pm and it's dark like the sun has almost completely set. I wish I had my camera today. It's very grim and ominous out there.

sure it all looks nice and sweet until like in dante's peak the volcano wakes up and the tremors that occur at the same time, knock some pollutants, from a secret plant up in the woods, into the river causing all the animals including your sweet ant into gigantic mutant ants.:ill::erk::Spin:

dead_fetus said:
Thanks guys :)

Today is much different. Very gray and cloudy. It's only 3:30pm and it's dark like the sun has almost completely set. I wish I had my camera today. It's very grim and ominous out there.

Today was trippy! Warm & Sunyy this morning, then the evil darkness comes washing in. I'm still listening to the thunder.