*****The different Photo Thread*****

hehe deadlyrose still thinking about ville?:p I prefer sentenced..too bad the band is dead now:( Btw The klanguage that is very close to Finnish is propably Hungarian since they are in the same language family Finno-Ougarian or something like that hehe

Thanks ENA :p no, i wasn't thinking about Ville. Just on Finland in general. sentenced are from Finland?

And don't ask me about Finnish and Hungarian, i don't really know much about it. But Hungarian sounds different from Finnish in her music.

P.S. I just saw that to Sentenced vocelist his name is Ville as well:p

hehehehehhe:D I know that Cracow is the most amazing city in Europe:D That's why I live here:D:D:D:D
So, here you have more pieces of this multi - culture city:)

nowahuta_033b.jpg

This is Wanda's Hillock. Wand was daughter of Krak - king - and princess in Cracow when Poland wasn't christian country. During that time Poland had some problems and civil servants thought that they find cure for problems - "Wanda should marry German King" - but.... Wand was very cool Polish girl :p:p
And she said "no way!" She climbed up a Wawel Hill. She stood near the riverside and said "I won't marry him! And I won't give him mu country!" After this she jumped into the Wisła (Vistula) river.
This is the legend known as legend about Wanda who didn't want German husband.
Some people think that hillock is her grave. But the legend says that hillock was made by the Polish people who love Wanda.
This is legend in short:p

nowahuta_021.jpg

This is very different picture than that above.
This is Nowa Huta, one of Cracow's part which was built after 2WW

nowahuta_011.jpg

Nowa Huta again
nowahuta_010.jpg

Nowa Huta, Blocks of flats in the morning fog.

nowahuta_013.jpg

Nowa Huta :)
nowahuta_020.jpg

Nowa Huta. I like this picture. Church and factory
nowahuta_019.jpg

Nowa Huta. This is wall of Carefour - this is some kind of shopping center
219.jpg

Szewska street - Man who sells shoe - laces. They are very cool, you can buy almost every color:)

Kobi -> have you seen those places?:)
Hypnos -> Soon I'll put here new pictures of Jewish part of Cracow :)

Cracow in 2 pieces:)
227.jpg

small art on the street:p
228.jpg
\
building in the center of Cracow:)

People from Israel - > I have one question:) -I'm comming to Israel in August... I'm comming with my friends from University and we'll live in Ari'el - (you know exchange between Jagiellonian University and College of Judea and Samaria) tell me, please, something about this place:)