*****The different Photo Thread*****

Mabi - w maju mówisz? Hm... jesli mogę zapytac kiedy dokładnie (nie, to nie z mojego wrodzonego wścibstwa:p bynajmniej:p) ,wlasnie pod koniec maja odbywaja się w Krakowie Juwenalia:D:D:D Uniwersytet Jagielloński organizuje Dni Izraela:) i dużo, dużo się dzieje:) imprezy, wystawy, muzyka i tańczący ludzie na ulicach :) Jeśli zostalibyście na początek lipca to 2-9 lipca jest w Krakowie Festiwal Kultury Żydowskiej:) Byles kiedyś?:)

Now, we have in Cracow hm....little flood .... Wisla river is rebel:p I'll put here picture with flood ...

hehe mam nadzieje ze to bylES to literowka:rolleyes: , ech i moja wina ze sie nie przedstawiam;) Sara druga polowa Kobiego:)
Obiecalam mu ten Krakow i jesli wypali to zjawimy sie na dzien lub dwa po 25 maja;) festiwal jest za pozno, ale dni Izraela mhmm...:cool:

Dni Izraela sa 19-21 maja :( przyjedzcie wczesnije, co?:p
A tu jest troche Krakowa, w sumie to Wawel - moja ulubiona część -zbrojownia:D

Hypnos - chill out :p wyluzuj poślad;)

Here is little piece of Cracow, again:p:p
02.jpg

197.jpg

these pictures below aren't mine. I've never taken any picture inside Wawel - I know this is my mistake:p:p
So, here you have arsenal and treasury and ....

zbroje.jpg

zbrojowv.jpg

szczerb.jpg

mieczk.jpg

namiot1.jpg

posel.jpg

senat.jpg

Szawit:najwczesniej mozemy byc po 25... ale zjawimy sie na pewno to juz ustalone:D

Hypnos:rada z posladem pierwsza klasa;) od kilku miesiecy uzywam polskiego tylko przez sen (podobno) khmkhm...bo sie tu zadna slowianska dusza miedzy izraelskimi nie zaplatala, to sobie chociaz popisze :)

MABI said:
Szawit:najwczesniej mozemy byc po 25... ale zjawimy sie na pewno to juz ustalone:D

Hypnos:rada z posladem pierwsza klasa;) od kilku miesiecy uzywam polskiego tylko przez sen (podobno) khmkhm...bo sie tu zadna slowianska dusza miedzy izraelskimi nie zaplatala, to sobie chociaz popisze :)

wow...polish is really easy if you know russian...

is it? hmm and i always thought we have the andvantage over russians couse we get the bottom of what they say and for them polish sounds like snake moving through dry leaves;)

I've deleted my comment with cool pictures:/ wrrrr...

but.... here you have some pictures of Cracow during the spring:)

203.jpg

market square

206.jpg

people:p

207.jpg

I don't like pigeons. No. Hm....... sometimes I hate them.... When?
heheheh ....guess :p:p

209.jpg

Szewska street two days ago:)

And now something special:)
Polish heaven....e...hm..... sorry Polish clouds:)
210.jpg

Not cool enough/I've seen better:p.....but hm... here you have a little bit of blue and white heaven which I've above me:p

MABI said:
is it? hmm and i always thought we have the andvantage over russians couse we get the bottom of what they say and for them polish sounds like snake moving through dry leaves;)

perhaps it sounds like a snake in the bushes...to tell the truth I haven't heard all that much polish conversation...but whatever you've written in this forum should be pretty clear to anyone who knows russian.

It's more or less like Swedish and Danish people understand each other...

A piece of Cracow...again:p
213.jpg

Planty - green area around Old City

216.jpg

Zwierzyniecka street

211.jpg

Planty

212.jpg

somewhere:p 5:30 a.m. :p

215.jpg

something special from Katowice - we have here UFO :p

DeadlyRose said:
Poland is a beautiful country. Very green. And Cracow is the most beautiful city there.
Paradoxile: Yeah, people that knows Russian it's easier for them to understand and talk with Finnish people.

Not Finnish...Polish

Finnish has too many vowels in the words and has almost no connection to russian...very confusing language