17.jpg

80.jpg

Above-old Jewish Town in Cracow- Kazimierz

69.jpg

123a.jpg

124.jpg

1234.jpg

and that's all for now:p

I love all the pictures and arty things- makes me happy just scrolling through this thread!
Great website with pics of old cemetaries, I used to go there and take pics myself couple of years ago. Old graveyards look wonderful, not sad at all, just quiet, full of beautiful statues and trees.

an attempt on drawing. again, it's Carolin, the sweet one from the other pics i posted in this thread, with a friend of her...

caro%2Bfranzi1.jpg
Caro%2BFranzi1_pencil.jpg

@Markus: na - wieder mal wunderschöne fotos von Carolin gemacht ....du musst dir mal echt überlegen das mit dem Fotografie in deiner Zukunft Junge....da steckt echt eine Menge an Potential ....hast echt Talent :saint:
aber für's erste - mach einfach mal weiter:loco:

^^ that's a very interesting picture. the shadows of the two trees remind me of two persons, who belong together...the big, cold wall is threatening but these two stand together with the strength of their love...

Ni Hao / Hello

This is some pictures about Shaolin the gong fu, the Chan (zen) meditation
I practice myself Shaolin gong fu & Chan meditation with the sifu ( prononced shifu = master ) Shi Heng Jun to Paris.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Chan Meditation with Shi Heng Jun

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Eagle tao form

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Modern Shaolin

Amituofo

Nathalie :D One day your travelling soul will bring u to Poland and hopefully we and your camera will go for small hunt of beautifull places!neshikot;)

Szawit: No Kochana, szacuneczek, zdjecia sa cudne:D wybieramy sie z Kobim do Polski pod koniec maja nie byl esencja etuzjazmu odnosnie wizyty u moich znajomych w Krakowie ale po tym jak zobaczyl te zdjecia...hehe znikly wszelkie opory
pozdrawiam!