*****The different Photo Thread*****

Ollo-San said:
My big brothers has learn japanese and has teach me some lessons !
i'm a great fan of mangas and no I've never been Japan :erk:

well, hope you and benkei can visit here someday. one week ago, i went onboard Going-Merry of One-Piece, if you heard about it :)
if you need any info about manga, please let me know!

and wow i'm so impressed.. why so many good photographers gathering here..breathtaking photos..

@ HYPNOS - well the guy took to this time thousands of pics from me but i don't have them.... I was not interested on them but he - so never wanted to have or even behold the most of them ...sorry. I only have 2 or 3 of them but would like to keep them just for myself ;)

und nebenbei - deine Bilder sind faszinierend ....erstaunlich was man alles noch mit eine analoge Kamera anstellen kann :loco:

@all here - great pics - keep us amazing :worship:

^^
sex_kiss2.gif

THe Castle of Fougères !!!The town where I live !

I invite OL to make a giant gig in :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ! During the summer there is a festival in the castle "les voix de pays" (the countries' voices) with sometimes Israeli and Palestinian people !!

This year Johnny Clegg the South African played

This pic was taken by me on Como lake at Como S.G. (near Milan) a week ago

100_0789.jpg

so here some "fresh pics i took this monday in Milan :)

100_0934.jpg

il duomo di Milano :)

100_092.jpg

x1pbglk-vqL4Buqm8phiNOTXpPjkii_aFGz4-qms6R9NR98htqAXzABGFKmbTHnAKoJog0IHN_AaCjCqEWGR0B4MgJ6mXauirfKhDKjNu28CdNm1NJe8eyCOsUD0rZiZPWyANvNEcAPH6aEGFdXcwzSzl6qbVZWcWFQ

That was the night that I had broken up with my girlfriend... :(

17.jpg

Turkey's world-famous Tower...

Istanbul-Aya%20Sofya.JPG

Hagia Sophia..

Wow, all these pictures are beautiful! I wish I had something really good to contribute, but mine are rather mediocre. We don't have all the cool history in the Western States like they do on the east coast of the US and NOTHING even comes close to the really cool stuff over on the European continent!
Some pictures I took while driving yesturday. All are from my camera phone, so they're nothing amazing. But sometimes I can't avoid taking pictures of the pretty mountains and trees out here in Colorado.
road1.jpg

road2.jpg

road3.jpg

road4.jpg

road5.jpg

Some of these are terribly small, sorry for that! Camera phone.
This is somewhere in the mountains of Colorado. I have no clue, my girlfriend and I got lost on a hike one day (not TOO lost) and saw some amazing sights.
h1.jpg

This is a little creek in the trees from the picture above. It's hard to tell, but it was very pretty...
h2.jpg

Another one
h3.jpg

Overlooking the small valley from the first picture
h4e.jpg

The trail
h5e.jpg

My girlfriend :p
h6e.jpg

Overlooking a pretty lake. I can't remember the name
h9e.jpg

h10.jpg

More lake
h12e.jpg

h14e.jpg

h15e.jpg

h17e.jpg

h18.jpg

I mostly wanted this picture for the pretty snow-capped mountains in the background
h19.jpg

If any of you know the book "The Shining" this is where it takes place
The red and white hotel in the background. Horrid pictures...
h21.jpg

h22.jpg

Coming into the town of Estes Park (Known as Sidewinder in "The Shining")
h23.jpg

h24.jpg

h28.jpg

My girlfriends cat :D
cap.jpg

My obsession
bird1.jpg

Yup, pretty boring!

4.gif
drive and taking pictures??? it costs a lot of money in Germany , so you're lucky you didn't that here ;)

anyway great pics all of you've taken....and as i already said that in another thread - not always is the quality of the pictures that counts - to catch and save some beautiful or extraordinary moments of life is much more important!!!

keep amazing
2.gif

my cat ....he is soooo beautiful and lovely
10.gif

(taken with a camera handy....you see also not that good quality but who cares .....:) )

laro8.jpg

hi smoof!

wow! i love your pictures from "somewhere in the mountains of colorado"!:D
what a terrific scenery!

greetings!

demntoeternity vbmenu_register("postmenu_4115164", true);

oh good god that tower is amazing. what a photo!! the photos of southern poland and mexico are magnificent too.
well it's unfair to pick out one or two, all these photos are incredible. i assume all of you are amateur photographers that';s the most impressive thing. it took me time a load these photos. thanks a lot to everyone for posting them!