The pics thread

n504480535_1565588_7495126.jpg

that thing is brand new! well, its like 2 years old, but i never wear it.

i need the new abu gortex. that shit is over $100 though
~gR~

abu?

Either way yeah, the new digital jacket is like $159. The pants are like $95. I wound up with some extra pants but I'll have to buy the jacket if I want it. Can't even "missing gear" mine because it got messed up in Iraq.

abu?

Either way yeah, the new digital jacket is like $159. The pants are like $95. I wound up with some extra pants but I'll have to buy the jacket if I want it. Can't even "missing gear" mine because it got messed up in Iraq.

airman battle uniform. its our new uniform
ABU%20Shirt.jpg

~gR~

Gen-2-woodland-digital.gif

I think this is an aftermarket copy but same basic thing of what I am talking about.

I don't really like the Army or Air Force choice of that weird blue/grey tint for the uniforms.

gR's vintage goretex is better. Missing gear statement for that? :D

:lol: Funny you should mention that. When you find out you are getting out of the Marines, you have to go around to a bunch of places on this checklist that has to be signed stating you returned whatever gear you were issued, were checked out by the corpsman, etc. Well somehow I had a duplicate set of issued gear. So I went to supply and returned all the stuff that I had duplicate, the guy signed it, and I packed up all the extra shit I had in boxes and shipped it UPS to my house. I have every piece of standard infantry gear sitting in my apartment. I win.

:lol: Funny you should mention that. When you find out you are getting out of the Marines, you have to go around to a bunch of places on this checklist that has to be signed stating you returned whatever gear you were issued, were checked out by the corpsman, etc. Well somehow I had a duplicate set of issued gear. So I went to supply and returned all the stuff that I had duplicate, the guy signed it, and I packed up all the extra shit I had in boxes and shipped it UPS to my house. I have every piece of standard infantry gear sitting in my apartment. I win.

lucky.jpg

I picked up an extra inner sleeping bag, poncho liner, sleeping mats, and goretex pants, but I have lost some items too (my fleece got jacked at a field op), and some other small odds and ends.I know some guys try to scam their way to gear but thats too much hassle.

Gen-2-woodland-digital.gif

I think this is an aftermarket copy but same basic thing of what I am talking about.

I don't really like the Army or Air Force choice of that weird blue/grey tint for the uniforms.

i dont like it either. the new navy bdu's look the best

we dont get issued stuff, either the individual or squadron has to pay for it. the only things that are issued are weapons and chem gear, because not everyone needs it all the time.
~gR~