The pics thread

Ok, this is me learning how to surf with my friend as instructor... my friend misses to capture my 1 second of fame though (standing)... anyways, I'm getting owned by the waves there... very difficult for beginners like me...

IMG_2518.jpg

This is also me, feeling like a surfer...

IMG_2482.jpg

Surfing strikes me as rather difficult looking.

Some oldies... I guess.

FrAdam076.jpg

Side shot.

DSC08886.jpg

You shall not pass!

autres026.jpg

I miss the Barlow years...

me doing a no footed Endo

l_7a47c6297c11ef03cc8cec18b9b6954c.jpg
I used to do some BMX and such and could do that. Hard as shit.
Ok, this is me learning how to surf with my friend as instructor... my friend misses to capture my 1 second of fame though (standing)... anyways, I'm getting owned by the waves there... very difficult for beginners like me...

IMG_2518.jpg

This is also me, feeling like a surfer...

IMG_2482.jpg
I wanna learn to surf.
Surfing strikes me as rather difficult looking.

Some oldies... I guess.

FrAdam076.jpg

Side shot.

DSC08886.jpg

You shall not pass!

autres026.jpg

I miss the Barlow years...
Excellent pics as usual (no hetero)

@ sao

nice pics, really pretty...

@ paranoidmexican009

did BMX too,and skateboard... I did not excel though....

@ Ender

yeah, it's cool, but very hard... balancing is hard and the waves we tried there are not for beginners like me... next step is to try on micro waves, just to learn...

He went fucking mental when he saw it. Of course, being three, I had to explain what Romans were. "They are people who sail about killing people and making other people do all their work for them" appeared to work. While not exactly an explanation to rival Gibbon, it did appear to get through.

He's just gone to bed, but before he did the Romans did indeed kick arse at the Police Station, the Fire Station, the Garden centre (I didn't buy that one - gay), and cut a swathe of unholy death through the campsite. \m/

Just got my pictures back from my trip to Montana. It was my first time being out west, and I had a really nice time.

8.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

19.jpg

Me leaving, hopefully to return again.