The pics thread

what an internet fag to not now the best cyberer ever

no zerg brah, toss here. actually saw a korean board game of starcraft at wal mart yesterday lol

Something closer to this

lakearthursmall_medium.jpeg

you can has tranquility

Of course I know those, those are so fucking old my grandmother knows them. It was just sort of random.

Hey jizzdragon, you get some retarded semblance of a connection between World of Warcraft and an old Korean statue, but not from a picture of an intimidating cat putting on his robe and wizard hat? Generally I'm a nice person, but you're a moron.

Hey jizzdragon, you get some retarded semblance of a connection between World of Warcraft and an old Korean statue, but not from a picture of an intimidating cat putting on his robe and wizard hat? Generally I'm a nice person, but you're a moron.

I think you drank a little too much mountain dew. As far as I know there's no cat race in WoW so no one plays cat wizards. But I could be wrong.

I think you drank a little too much mountain dew. As far as I know there's no cat race in WoW so no one plays cat wizards. But I could be wrong.

You are right, I apologize, there is no cat race. The Old Korean Statue race though, that one is extremely popular.

Good. Just so long as we have an understanding.
I would be angry with you if not for the dancing badger in your sig.

Actually, "I put on my robe and wizard hat" is a meme referencing Bloodninja, a guy who trolled people looking for cyber sex on AIM. Has nothing to do with World of Warcraft, either. Though I'm sure there are people cybering in MMOs.

Actually, "I put on my robe and wizard hat" is a meme referencing Bloodninja, a guy who trolled people looking for cyber sex on AIM. Has nothing to do with World of Warcraft, either. Though I'm sure there are people cybering in MMOs.

I'm well aware of where it came from. The connection to the game comes from the robe (something that magic users wear) and the wizard hat (same thing).

Fair enough. Just had the impression you were unaware of that, using it as a visual description of a mage or what have you. My mistake!

Fair enough. Just had the impression you were unaware of that, using it as a visual description of a mage or what have you. My mistake!

Don't try to be clever here Antitype. Lady Val will outbitch you any time you'll say, you have my word. She's a sharp internet bitch (<3).