The pics thread

it's cuz she's black, aint it?

replace that with her at KFC doing the same thing; eating fried chicken, eating fried chicken *click, eating fried chicken, *click*

So, I've been doing the composition for my website lately. Here's my biography page (both the top and bottom parts). Looking good I think. What do you guys think?

biodoublecomp.png

So, I've been doing the composition for my website lately. Here's my biography page (both the top and bottom parts). Looking good I think. What do you guys think?

Looks good, but text will be a little hard to read against that background; I'd darken it a little. Other than that, it's my personal opinion that refusing to show oneself in good light is not actually grim and kvlt and necro, but just kinda silly. Your choice/artistic decision, though.

Looks good, but text will be a little hard to read against that background; I'd darken it a little. Other than that, it's my personal opinion that refusing to show oneself in good light is not actually grim and kvlt and necro, but just kinda silly. Your choice/artistic decision, though.

I disagree with your opinion on the pictures. They got that digital noise vibe going on, with those lines and the lighting. I think its perfect, and I quite like them

WAIF, you might be misunderstanding the point of webpages, and probably the point of Ichorous. I'm not doing this work so no one will be able to read it :)

Oh holy fuck, my correction post was actually another mistake and the comment at the end was excessively cryptic. I meant to make the background darker, and my comment about grim kvlt webpages was intended to be taken the other way (they should not be unreadable). Wow.