The pics thread

Frank does seem to seriously get something out of almost, and actually exposing himself in front of strangers. Let's hope any poor unsuspecting woman or young boy whom he chooses to flash in real life are armed with at least a shotgun.

I find it interesting that there is the option available. The fact that we have had the opportunity to contemplate whether or not to watch some kids murder someone in a horrible horrible manner surely says something about the world these days.
If you think about, if the way we can see gruesome murders is by extreme criminals posting it on the internet instead of our government publicly showing it to the populace the world is doing ok.

120m4471.jpg

Both parties spend a lot, it's just that one realizes you actually have to raise revenue in order to spend. Ever since Reagan there's been a strange disconnect in the Republican party between wanting to spend money (mostly on blowing up communists or brown people) and cutting taxes. Any reasonable person would realize that this would create massive deficits but I guess when you can blame everything on Clinton or Obama you don't have to to be reasonable.

Both parties spend a lot, it's just that one realizes you actually have to raise revenue in order to spend. Ever since Reagan there's been a strange disconnect in the Republican party between wanting to spend money (mostly on blowing up communists or brown people) and cutting taxes. Any reasonable person would realize that this would create massive deficits but I guess when you can blame everything on Clinton or Obama you don't have to to be reasonable.

Damn commies and brown people. I've been killing commies in Call of Duty 4. Fuck they irritate me. They seem to have an endless supply of god damn grenades, while us white folk in a democracy have 4 each. Bull shit.

I think when you say that the Republican party leaders you give them far too much credit. It's not that they don't understand that you have to increase taxes to spend money, it's that they don't care because they can shift the blame for the deficit onto the other party, creating a win-win situation. Having a voting base among whom Krig would be considered an intellectual helps in this regard. Ultimately the fault lies with young Southern males for fucking their cousins.