The pics thread

I'm 6'1". And that's actually my 'happy' face. I couldn't be happier than I am in that photo. My son is why I bother getting up each day. (I say bother, but he is never actually a bother or burden, though he is heavy)

I don't wear many band shirts, and I still get these reactions. Maybe I should get rid of the goatee... Nah. I'm too sexy.

EDIT: Lol@scary everything, pretty blue eyes.

Me and my main bitch on Thanksgiving, a day after we almost broke up. We both have new haircuts.

meandmymainbitch-1.jpg

I get that a lot. I try not to act like a tough guy. But it's hard for people to approach me or anything because I'm big and angry looking.

:lol: Exact description of my mate.
If you don't know him, he's just a 6'something big bastard with a slightly terrifying grimace on his face at all times.

If you actually know him, he's just a soft welsh bastard. Though prone to violence if you insult Wales.

Me and my main bitch on Thanksgiving, a day after we almost broke up. We both have new haircuts.

meandmymainbitch-1.jpg

Comment about how I would like to sexually amuse myself using the woman that is committed to you.

I know. But hopefully he'll listen to me and finish school, stay clean, etc. I was too dumb to listen to my mom/grandpa.

At first I thought this meant that your mother and grandfather were the same person, then I thought it meant that you couldn't tell them apart.

Devasya Chāyā;8730278 said:
At first I thought this meant that your mother and grandfather were the same person, then I thought it meant that you couldn't tell them apart.

I lol'd like a schoolgirl with a glass of vodka.