The pics thread

Metallica - Buffalo Sauce, Bacon, Bleu Cheese
J6NBMgsiCodw2xhr8XJSG9ZSo1_400.jpg

YOB - Smoked Gouda, Bacon, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic Mayo
brg.jpg

Neurosis - Cheddar, Swiss, Sautéed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Horseradish Mayo

Iron Maiden - Avocado, Cherry Peppers, Pepper Jack, Chipotle Mayo

20081021-burger.jpg

I fucking love this place. By far the most metal restaurant in Chicago and not to mention their burgers are fucking delicious.

They celebrate Christmas where you're from? What, do you have cars now, too?
You have a very warped perception of Israel. We're very much a Western country, not that that's relevant to the topic. And yes, many immigrants from the former USSR celebrate New Year, a custom that has slowly taken root in households of many native citizens as well.(although I doubt that the term "native" is applicable to the 5 million-chunk of the worldwide diaspora that has congregated on this small parcel of land.)

For some reason this came out extremely arrogant, and that wasn't my intention.

I would imagine that Easter is probably more incompatible with Judaism.
Well, Pesach is our version of Easter,(well, both coincide seasonally) while Purim is our version of Helloween, although we don't paint eggs(used to, in Russia, but that was real Easter), don't go hunting the ever-elusive Easter bunny, and we don't mutilate pumpkins on Purim.

Look at what you posted. The first picture shows her face being fucking obliterated by a god damn axe, then the second picture shows a little blood around her mouth and a gaping hole in her chest.

Look at what you posted. The first picture shows her face being fucking obliterated by a god damn axe, then the second picture shows a little blood around her mouth and a gaping hole in her chest.
Yeah, it does look a bit weird. I think it's supposed to look like she took the axe in the mouth, and it split her grin a bit wider (if you look at her cheek in the second frame). Apparently the tinman then went to work on her chest.

She has a hole in her chest because he pulled her fucking heart out. am I missing something ?