The pics thread

the-wizard-of-oz.jpg

How does no one get it?

First pic -- axe to the face
Second pic -- barely any damage to face, while a chest wound the size of goatsee's anus is apparent

Doesn't get any simpler than that...

Now obviously the tinman went to work on the chest between picture one and two..but it's just poor juxtaposition...it would be better if the first pic had the axe hitting her chest...

It's not a big deal, in fact it makes the picture a lot funnier to me. In comparison to that axe shot in the first picture, the damage in the second picture to her face is absolutely minimal. The fact that her chest is fine in the first picture and busted wide open in the second (following an axe shot to the face) just greatly amuses me, hence the original comment.

edit: What he said ^

You guys must be fucking stupid, I understood what happened the first time I saw that picture.

How does no one get it?

First pic -- axe to the face
Second pic -- barely any damage to face, while a chest wound the size of goatsee's anus is apparent

Doesn't get any simpler than that...

Now obviously the tinman went to work on the chest between picture one and two..but it's just poor juxtaposition...it would be better if the first pic had the axe hitting her chest...

He did not hit her in the chest with an Axe. what sense would that make ?

:lol: Honestly, that guy is an idiot for putting that up, as if it wouldn't cause people to freak out.

...still awesome though

:lol:

Better watch it - at the rate your machismo is being suppressed you'll be renouncing libertarianism before you know it.

I will show you some pictures of my place. Having an apartment is better than living at home, and I've had better things to do than be on this forum as often, but here you go, assuming these links work. I put the odds at 50%.

6a8aff47de7d__1259104852000.jpeg

Clearly I need more posters.

15bfde8645c2__1259104962000.jpeg

Less of a shortage of beer bottles and furniture I found in alleys.

3b6d86e58746__1254172006000.jpeg

More bottles before that shoddy upper shelf fell off the wall under too much weight. Two tiny screws were holding it up. Lame.

20f274ca4a6f__1248628839000.jpeg

From a few months ago. Yes, the place comes with a pirate ship mirror thing. The way the sun came off it made for a cool picture.

b4cd576e5945__1253717033000.jpeg

Also, friendly neighborhood cat, named Sven.