The pics thread

What the hell is this shit? I thought at least Zephyrus and Alina would have more respect and common sense than this...

That doesn't explain why you have them saved, or why you decided to bring it up, for starters, and that still doesn't justify spreading them around. Sure, maybe technically they're in a public domain or whatever, but I would imagine a normal person with common decency would, knowing that the person in question would not want these pictures to be spread around and gawked at, not only not save them, but also not send them to other people.

I'm not sure how good an idea it would be to please yourself off of pictures of a 17 year old.

What the hell is this shit? I thought at least Zephyrus and Alina would have more respect and common sense than this...
Err... Matt... In your next post you said an absolutely right remark:

they're in a public domain

then...

the person in question would not want these pictures to be spread around

Person who wouldn't want it - would set the photo-settings to "private". But she left them public. Which means that she didn't mind random people to see them. And since they were public - I don't see any problem with that, she had to expect that. What's so awkward about saving pics? I have like a half of this forum users pics saved, even your ones that you've been posting here...
Plus Zeph didn't post them here but sent them to me. You are only that bitchy because she's your buddy, you didn't mind other people doing the same shit with Susperia's pics for example (although she's never posted something like that).

engrish-funny-no-objcction.jpg

Err... Matt... In your next post you said an absolutely right remark:

then...

Person who wouldn't want it - would set the photo-settings to "private". But she left them public. Which means that she didn't mind random people to see them. And since they were public - I don't see any problem with that, she had to expect that. What's so awkward about saving pics? I have like a half of this forum users pics saved, even your ones that you've been posting here...
Plus Zeph didn't post them here but sent them to me. You are only that bitchy because she's your buddy, you didn't mind other people doing the same shit with Susperia's pics for example (although she's never posted something like that).

I'm not going to discuss this with you on the forum, but you know that you're wrong.

I'm not going to discuss this with you on the forum, but you know that you're wrong.
Yes, I also don't want to come back to this topic, because once we already had a fight about it on AIM.
And as you remember - none of us had chainged our minds that time. So no, - I don't think that I'm wrong.

Alina never saw the pictures, so she needed an explanation of why Susan never comes here anymore.

Devasya Chāyā;8772102 said:
I need an explanation too.

But Dodens, there are so few pictures of girls with large breasts on the internet. You would deny people this precious commodity?

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys need to post whatever pictures you are talking about on this forum.
Fuck this secrecy bullshit.

They weren't that amazing. Just some cleavage.

Final word on this issue:

I was not in the wrong to share public domain material (photos that were taken with the subject's consent, and were the property of he who took them).

However, I am deleting the pictures at Susan's request. I had no intention of replicating them, and I apologize for teasing all you perverts by bringing it up (since the discussion was on female posters' photographical liberality).

Whine all you want. I don't care.