The pics thread

Alina is 100% right in this situation.

You don't even know what the situation is. Alina doesn't either. She is judging her based only on pictures of her when she was 17, not on, you know, actually talking to her or knowing anything about her. In fact, only a few people understand the full situation.

It is her fault for not making them private basically.

This has nothing to do with whether or not somebody is a shithead. Whether or not a picture is private is only relevant with respect to the legality of spreading it around, not the shitheadedness. Especially when you know for a fact that the person doesn't want it spread. Belligerent and Zephyrus have been courteous enough to delete the pictures that they had after I briefly explained the situation to them.

I'm not even sure what these pictures are. They could be pictures her ex boyfriend posted or that were found on his myspace or facebook or that he maliciously spread around (which he did do) for all I know.

I missed the nuncheon incident, but SAO was pretty epic...shame what happened. I also thought her boyfriend was a pretty cool guy, but I guess I missed something

Her boyfriend was a gigantic knobend. All he did was brag about his girlfriend's huge boobs, pretty disrespectful considering she was an established and respected member on here.

Bateman was a retard. Everything he posted was about Ackercocke or Susan's tits. I ended up being unfairly annoyed with Susan because of that cock.

Her boyfriend was a gigantic knobend. All he did was brag about his girlfriend's huge boobs, pretty disrespectful considering she was an established and respected member on here.

I also wanted to say that I've never had any probs with Susan. But I'm not sure why Matt demand me to respect her. I don't really respect people (age doesn't matter) who post their intimate pics (rack, bf's hands holding the breasts etc) all over the Internet (and I've seen those pics on her myspace page, - they were all public, plus she was posting those pics here on GMD) and have boyfriends whos myspace page is full of naked chicks and phrases "I love huge boobs", "look how awesome my gf's tits are!!!". And being a cute and cool person to talk to or hang out with doesn't really make me respect her more, unfortunally. I might not know the details of the situation that Matt was talking about, but I've mentioned enough of facts that give me a full right to not respect a certain person, - no matter if you like it or not.

former of Monocube

3a59a0fcf44da2b40d3ba5cd5ee50f50.jpg

d91bf211f4455ced981bbddba68c0c43.jpg