The pics thread

Grant gave the short version. There was a courtroom involved in the long version.

d_t: things can get really shitty sometimes man. Just hold your head up. I really hope things work out for you.

I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. Not a single person.

I can't see myself having a kid, but if I did would not bring them to hell with me. If you could not see how important your girlfriend was or your kid when having them in your life maybe it is your problem and you deserve it.

I've had plenty of bad things happen and it's my fault. what do you expect

Bad shit happens when you're a crappy person

I can't see myself having a kid, but if I did would not bring them to hell with me. If you could not see how important your girlfriend was or your kid when having them in your life maybe it is your problem and you deserve it.

I've had plenty of bad things happen and it's my fault. what do you expect

Bad shit happens when you're a crappy person

That's abit fuckin' harsh.

I don't know the background to this story, but I would probably have killed the bitch by now, taken the kid, and fled to Haiti. Perfect place to hide right now.

you all just need to stop moping on the fucking forum all the time. it does nothing for your life bitching

and then listen to the river's new album

preparedness.jpg

Someone sneaked a shot of Krig's closet.

:lol:

The truth hurts.

Except it's not the truth, fuckwad. I lost them because she decided she didn't want to be with me. It's not like I was doing anything to lose them. She left me, not the other way around. How many posts have I made about how awesome my son is or how I love my ex before all this? Faggot. Fuck you. I loved them every god damn day, so don't dare say I didn't. I have nothing to lose, so one more remark like that and it's possible I'll snap a little on you and literally fly out to who-gives-a-fuck where you live and choke you with my bare hands.

On a side note, I miss them. I'm worse today than I was yesterday, which was worse than the day before, etc.

EDIT: Who the fuck is The River?