The pics thread

a really good doom band

and d_t bro dude, i know its a shit situation but i don't think threatening people on the internet is a good idea especially with custody issues going on especially when during a court case they'll do everything to paint you a bad person

1. There's already more than enough to discredit me.

2. I can't afford another lawyer to go into a custody battle.

3. Who the hell knows if I'll still be around by the time things calm down.

4. I won't be if prison starts becoming a very real option.

5. Who gives a fuck? I know you're trying to help, and I appreciate that. But I literally lost everything.

You are right though, and I apologize, Greys, for that. I'm in a rough spot, and take everything to heart lately. Plus I'm slightly drunk and recovering from...well, nevermind. Sorry.

I'm just too touchy. I snapped at a friend for saying my son's name. I don't know why, I just felt insulted...or like he doesn't deserve to say it. I apologized later, but that's the headspace I've been in lately. Completely my fault for over reacting on a friggin' forum. That's kind of embarassing, honestly.

Nah, it is definitely Greys' fault for being an asshat and my fault for allowing his retarded post to stay. You're literally the last person who should really be apologizing at all lately.

Well, that doesn't mean I should be an ass back. I'm trying to not be a huge girl here, haha.

Or:

IgnoreHimcats.jpg