The pics thread

129059032751969062.jpg

It symbolizes WAIF's struggle to enter the vagina..it's an eternity away

I am sure her rules are extremely hard to follow, wearing a shirt like that. :rolleyes:

Rule Number 1: Get in line.
Rule Number 2: Pwonf owr ifck............

It symbolizes WAIF's struggle to enter the vagina..it's an eternity away

Do you have a problem with me or something? I've noticed you have a tendency to make obnoxious comments directed at me for no apparent reason. I have no problem with you, or a little good-natured ribbing now and then, but I'm beginning to wonder where the hostility is coming from.

Anyways, fuck you.

Cyanide seems to enjoy making snide comments while simultaneously not contributing to the discussion at all, I've noticed.

Do you have a problem with me or something? I've noticed you have a tendency to make obnoxious comments directed at me for no apparent reason. I have no problem with you, or a little good-natured ribbing now and then, but I'm beginning to wonder where the hostility is coming from.

Anyways, fuck you.

Nah it's not exactly personal, it's just that the old posts you made about women were kinda silly, and I like making fun of silly..but trust me, there's no animosity in my remarks, as say if I was saying something to Mort (cuz that guy is just plain homo)

EDIT: Has it really been that many comments? I thought I hadn't made one for like 3-4 months now?

Mathiäs;8842828 said:
Cyanide seems to enjoy making snide comments while simultaneously not contributing to the discussion at all, I've noticed.

I dunno about this one, I like discussing shit as long as Dakryn doesn't enter because then I have to turn up the smart-dial and actually proof-read my comments..sure I make snide comments here and there, but that's just part of being in a forum (I always draw inspiration from the "Post pics of your fifteens" thread where the idea was to post pics of rims, but it ended up being an overhaul of Mort's posting pics of underage women :lol:)