The pics thread

Yeah, since they are directly mirrored it's tough to get rid of some kind of defining line; I made it mildly ragged so it at least looks more organic. I'll work on it more soon probably.

No way man, nobody fucks with Garamond Premier Pro and gets away with it. Just did editing on the hands so it looks cleaner/better:

andypwebsite.png

Looks like an x-ray of some kind of fucked up ribcage with two dicks built into it in the middle that are each fucking a vagina on either side of the shot.

Dude, now that I've seen the hands I can't really do it either. I don't know what the fuck came over me :lol:

True. But trendy, mainstream girls are better than creepy, rough looking metal chicks, so that's not really a bad thing.

The only problem I have with metal chicks is that most of the ones I've met in my locality basically just like the same 5 nu metal bands that everyone else with minimal interest in metal likes but they decided to wear black because that's how they roll.

Also they seem to be more into long haired men than anything, and mine is short.