The pics thread

I don't have a list of grievances, he's just annoying and sort of a prick, not to mention just a GameFAQs dude so I don't feel bad removing him from FB because he was annoying me. It's lolworthy that you know about it though. He bawwwww'd to everyone about it when I did it.

Haha, I love how he's always a dick to me, but whenever he has relationship problems he comes to me to ask about shit - why he comes to me is BEYOND MY FUCKING UNDERSTANDING because I am probably THE last person anyone would want to ask for reliable advice in that area.

It could be cool as something like an album cover or a picture on a bio page, and I guess it has a neat 'vibe', though it's not something I find interesting to look over at length and pick out details from. I still like your more 'organic' looking stuff best.

1 billion awesome points though if you ever make a music video for some pop/indie song and have an animation of your face in that style doing the vocals.

People who dress horny sluts in como\military style for erotic multimedia should be castrated.

People who dress horny sluts in comomilitary style for erotic multimedia should be castrated.

I know why you're getting annoyed with it, but I did only post it for Krig.

Also if you read what I posted on the page before the one you mean, I explained she is an actual British soldier.

I din't read that.
I mean in general when stylists dress bitches who don't even know who Hitler was in como and ask them to make horny faces it's disturbing.

I din't read that.
I mean in general when stylists dress bitches who don't even know who Hitler was in como and ask them to make horny faces it's disturbing.

Anyway, whilst it's not really part of current western culture there have been times when a female warrior would have been perhaps regarded as an object of beauty as well as a warrior.