The pics thread

It was supposed to be a pic of what initially appears to be a cute girl on a bike until you look harder and see what appears to be a flesh-coloured phallic protrusion juttung from her groinal region. Upon even further diagnosis it becomes apparent that the protrusion is in fact the bike seat, but by that time the pic has brought teh funnies and teh lulz and so forth (unless you happen to be a nit-picking joyless cunt who just has to be the one to point out the bleeding obvious to all and sundry).

In summary, fuck you.

:lol:

Those are too big for me personally but I can see what's so great about them. I just don't feel too much of the urge to touch them.

Know what's more metal than your life?

A fucking avalanche.

AvalancheonMountTimpanogosUtah.jpg

melbprisoner167.jpg

melbprisoner176.jpg

bea.jpg

Sheila_Florence_1980.jpg

Prisoner had the ugliest cast ever, I think the only requirements for getting on the show was an ugly face and bad acting skills. Still strangely addicting show however.

I don't know if the whole thing is entirely sensible, but Krig will probably like last year's Miss England.

She's a serving soldier who is supposed to have beaten some insurgents in hand to hand combat or some Rambo stuff like that when they stole back their weapons and she was in the land rover with them.

katrina_hodge.jpg

Combat-Barbie-Katrina-Hodge-for-Senza-Lingerie-Campaign-2.jpg

Katrina_Hodge.jpg

09-kat-dress415.jpg

Oh yeah, she's blonde really but the other soldiers wouldn't fuck off so she dyed it.

katrina_hodge.0.0.0x0.367x507.jpeg