The pics thread

Edit: since Zeph posted his dorm room...this is my room. At home. Since I'm living here for at least 2 years of my education:

room1ng6.jpg

n699811886_281763_5468.jpg

n699811886_281753_3130.jpg

Eh...

"Mom made spaghetti tonight!!! BLEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I WANTED FUCKING MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
n699811886_281763_5468.jpg

WHERES THE FUCKING MEATLOAF!!!1

I wish I actually had room for posters aside from my little Bathory one. My room is a bit smallish and most of the wall space is dominated by furniture. The left wall has two dressers and a massive bookshelf and shelves above the two dressers that take up the entire wall. The far wall has two windows and my CD shelf. The near wall has my bed and the door. The right wall has my bed, the closet door, and my two smaller CD shelves, above which is said Bathory poster.

Why don't you just take a pic instead of typing a descriptive paragraph?

I wish I actually had room for posters aside from my little Bathory one. My room is a bit smallish and most of the wall space is dominated by furniture. The left wall has two dressers and a massive bookshelf and shelves above the two dressers that take up the entire wall. The far wall has two windows and my CD shelf. The near wall has my bed and the door. The right wall has my bed, the closet door, and my two smaller CD shelves, above which is said Bathory poster.

What about the ceiling?

I'm home sick from school today so I might take some of my room aswell.

Fuck missing school sucks, you get behind so fast

You forgot to mention you share it with your big brother.

Omg that must mean you lied. :zombie: