The pics thread

pfft. real men drive this:

t282b.jpg

just imagine the epic costco run

KD: Looks good. Lowering springs will make it look & handle loads better. You still planning on spraying it black? A massive job that'd be..

KD: Looks good. Lowering springs will make it look & handle loads better. You still planning on spraying it black? A massive job that'd be..

That's the plan. I'd probably just swap my bro cars for a week and let him do his thing. I'll help him tear it down, prep it, and whatnot, but the painting he'll have to do himself. To paint the entire car is only going to cost me $300. =P

Dude at the front has totally got the "no-one but the photographer knows that my hat is hanging on my dick" face on.

Nice one. Red is so... red. Can't wait to see it black & lowered.

you and me both lol

I don't really mind red so much, just not on this car. On a Ferrari? Sure, red looks very sexy. But on a vdub...meh. Black just looks meaner on a car anyways, and that's what I going for.

On a side note, I'm heading to pull-a-part today to see if I can find any goodies. You never know what you will find at this place so I might be heading home with a pimp set of wheels for super cheap.