The pics thread

@Vitor no rockin' body here, just sort of lumpy but maybe that's your thing. Also don't call me a fucking Jap, I'm not one of those midget troglodytes FFS

@Ananth WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY AN ELEPHANT? You're totally owning that shot.

80950951.jpg

80950962.jpg

80950964.jpg

80950973.jpg

80946945.jpg

80946949.jpg

3380.jpg

ccbc9940d8672130d62c7f0b2b6a3434.jpg

00038378.jpg

yo_dawg.jpg

Ananth is the Badass of Bangalore.

:lol: I'm not badass I do stupid shit.

@Vitor no rockin' body here, just sort of lumpy but maybe that's your thing. Also don't call me a fucking Jap, I'm not one of those midget troglodytes FFS

@Ananth WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY AN ELEPHANT? You're totally owning that shot.

What's the difference? You are all the ching chongs with eyes that barely open, anyway.

I'll feed my elephant the left over from my first pizza.

I am a white American who makes "racist" jokes all the time. You just have to know the audience. Being around military makes it easy. No one cares.

For Ananth, of the superiority of the small eye when it comes to adapting to sandstorms

For Saparmurat, of us being "FURRENERs" and able to sling racially charged shit at each other on the internet, apparently. But if it is so meaningful to you Saparmurat you should just do it anyway.

For Ananth, of the superiority of the small eye when it comes to adapting to sandstorms

For Saparmurat, of us being "FURRENERs" and able to sling racially charged shit at each other on the internet, apparently. But if it is so meaningful to you Saparmurat you should just do it anyway.

Alright then, my wife was wondering how much you charge for a pedicure, and I wanna know how much a "happy ending" massage costs.:p

@ Ananth: Don't they have sandstorms in Punjab province?

Punjab? Not really [Cryptal's from there methinks, he could verify]. Rajasthan is mainly desert, hence that's the only area with sandstorms methinks.

EDIT - Hahaha! At the Asian parlour stereotype :lol: