The pics thread

Oooh yeah now I get it. It's funny because the 5 is bigger than the 4 while it's the opposite for the flour. LOL!!!
No, 5 is the price and 4 is the quantity. You get 4 for 5 bucks. The sizing is understandable because 5 is the cost. While on Flour, the supertext represents the amount of cents. Seriously what are you loling about?

23695_893237981861_10027050_5175618.jpg

The old lady and I also got wasted on 4th Ave (a very popular street in Tucson where everybody gets drunk). I look like a goofball in this picture but obviously she does not.

Has anyone ever told you you look like Vin Diesel?

:p

I used to have it worse...I looked like Harry Potter when I was younger. People would actually stop me on the street, and I was too young to just knee them in the balls and keep going.

Dak, I think there's a "Cyth you look like Vin Diesel" remark for every 85 posts in this thread since 2003. (And I think WAIF has said it like 3 times already haha)

The problem I have is apparently everyone I ever met "knew someone who looked like me in highschool". So instead of being compared to someone famous, I assure random people I am not "whats-his-name".

You look kind of like Vin Diesel.

Both you and your old lady are better looking than I remember you being. She does look jaw-dropping there! Sweet!

Is she Chah-knees or Jap-a-nese? hyuck!

Dak, I think there's a "Cyth you look like Vin Diesel" remark for every 85 posts in this thread since 2003. (And I think WAIF has said it like 3 times already haha)

I know this. I have never pointed it out, but last time it happened Cyth mentioned how annoying it was. So I decided to try to do it ironically. However, clearly the irony was too subtle. I should have been more obvious and done something out of character like obvious spelling mistakes etc. Unfortunately, the opportunity for moderate lulz has passed.