The pics thread

thanks, and it's onion (couldn't be bothered to search for a heavy thing to drop in the glass so I grabbed the first fitting shit I saw)

That's what i thought :L

Also, I got an email saying you posted a shout to my last fm profile but the shout wasnt there lol.

Well, I made the account a month ago and completely forgot about it so I had nothing. Then, just yesterday I believe or whatever, I hopped on it, checked my stuff, and I was letting my older brother play some music on it and some how he deactivated my account. I am not sure if I will make a new one or not. If I do, I will add you or something The Drone Ranger.

I think it was Onder who posted that picture of the black metal band with a chick who was wearing corpse paint and exposing her saggy breasts. Those things were like the teats of fucking Baphomet itself.

EDIT: also, Krampus, the vocalist from Darkestrah.

baphomet's boobs are saggy as hell, wanna give him/her/it a breast lift for free.

i am getting sick of wolf shirts (sorry Hez) so i think i am going to start collecting baphomet shirts. any good suggestions? this is the only place in japan where i can find em and they are super pricey. i own the "ave satanas" one with white text.

http://www.territory-d.com/territory/wear1.html

was testing some splash shooting

Splash_dat_thing_by_SpinalMesh.jpg

I came.

But not as hard as that glass.