The pics thread

Krampus do you like Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation?

For those of you that don't know:

Flagitious+Idiosyncrasy+in+the+Dilapidation+fid.jpg

and

Flagitious+Idiosyncrasy+in+the+Dilapidation.jpg

Hahahahah I just listened to some shit on youtube, this is fantastic. Japan will never cease to surprise me.

edit: Holy shit I would bone the crap out of the singer too, just watched an interview. She is cuuuuuute. They also have probably the best female drummer I've heard in metal, although I've never really gone out of my way to look for good female drummers. Sandrine from Gorod was pretty slow but I liked her beats, they made Gorod stand out from the others.

I think it was Onder who posted that picture of the black metal band with a chick who was wearing corpse paint and exposing her saggy breasts. Those things were like the teats of fucking Baphomet itself.
I was trying to find this pic but failed. I can't remember the band name but the band is in corpse paint around a fire with snow on the ground. Yes i remember the chicks titties being droopy as all hell.

Someone needs to post the images of the pics inside the cd booklet (or is it the back cover?) where they have the individual photos of the members posing with their battle axes and hatchets :lol: