The pics thread

she is hot. she has masculine features that are very striking and i am very drawn to her face. plus she and i wear the same perfume, Burberry Brit.

gong-li-20060520-131634.jpg

i have a huge gay crush on gong li, bitch is 44 years old!

edit: @Draele she is super cute. are there photos of her all tarted the fuck up with heavy eye makeup? i like my gay yellow crushes to be chicks who look badass. like gong li.

@Krampus' request

I prefer the lighter makeup look. Too much just looks... trashy. Check the Run Devil Run video for more, I couldn't find much better than this...

iPhoneP4.jpg

Seohyun is meh.

SNSD are AWESOME but they have too many slow jams. Still, "Gee" and "Oh!" are two of the best pop songs ever. I always sing "Gee" at karaoke.

I prefer the EXTREMELY HEAVY makeup look both on myself and on other women.

Cythraul is right.

Elly Tran Ha appears to be plastic and soulless looking, and is interchangeable with every blank doe-eyed Asian pinup girl ever. She is a toothpick with fake colored contacts who became famous because she has big boobs. Yawn. Also while I am a big SNSD fan, they all look kind of alike and don't even look like real people because they have all had their eyelids done.

Seriously, I love my heritage and there are a lot of ridiculously good looking Korean women, but this whole eyelids-nosejob thing has got to stop. So many Korean actresses and singers look exactly the same. Observe.

Lee-Hyo-Ri80924002.jpg

Lee Hyori

honey_20090331_seoulbeats11.jpg

Honey Lee

20071025093028809a4_095058_0.jpg

SNSD