The pics thread

Tanned white chicks are overrated

It can work for people with more southern European heritage, though I definitely agree for northern/western Europe and would add northeast Asia as well.

There just needs to be a new continent composed of countries that currently touch the North Sea, Baltic Sea, Sea of Japan, and East China Sea. I shall call it Paleopolis and it shall be awesome. We can put it where Greenland is. It will be cold but the people will be hot. There shall be much metal, snow, sushi and go playing.

I kind of went off on a tangent there but am going to press "Submit Reply" anyway.

It can work for people with more southern European heritage, though I definitely agree for northern/western Europe and would add northeast Asia as well.

There just needs to be a new continent composed of countries that currently touch the North Sea, Baltic Sea, Sea of Japan, and East China Sea. I shall call it Paleopolis and it shall be awesome. We can put it where Greenland is. It will be cold but the people will be hot. There shall be much metal, snow, sushi and go playing.

I kind of went off on a tangent there but am going to press "Submit Reply" anyway.

East Asians aren't pale. We tan very easily. 1 hour outside on a sunny day with no sunscreen and we get tan. They just walk around with full arm length gloves and parasols and big hats all summer and spend loads on whitening creams. I dislike being tan myself but I am also not willing to be horridly uncomfortable wearing long gloves on 95 degree humid days, and carrying parasols can get annoying.

I like tan east asians (well some of them anyway). There are some fucking hot Cambodian and Vietnamese babes out there.

That's Southeast Asia.

Most of the high profile stars from those regions have subscribed to the "pale is beautiful" thing though and look more like East Asians.

Same principle though. Japanese people could have gone the way of looking like Southeast Asians, but didn't.

Southeast Asians have really beautiful eyes, though. I'm afraid East Asian eyes are pretty meh.

East Asians aren't pale. We tan very easily. 1 hour outside on a sunny day with no sunscreen and we get tan. They just walk around with full arm length gloves and parasols and big hats all summer and spend loads on whitening creams. I dislike being tan myself but I am also not willing to be horridly uncomfortable wearing long gloves on 95 degree humid days, and carrying parasols can get annoying.

Okay, maybe it's just a perception of East Asia since the pop stars, movie stars, and gaming culture happen to often be pale. Paleopolis was dead before it even had a chance. And not 5 minutes ago I was debating whether or not Christianity and Anime should be banned or not.

BTW are there still a lot of people playing Go in Japan? From what I've read they used to play it a lot in parks and such, though it's been a decade since I've really been into the game.

I like tan east asians (well some of them anyway). There are some fucking hot Cambodian and Vietnamese babes out there.

I remember when I was over in Cambodia in 2008, I saw some incredibly beautiful people. They can be a very visually stunning race.

OMG @ Cambodians/Vietnamese/Malays/Balinese/Thais in general though. They have some really amazing looking women. Best hair too!

Another pic from freezing cold sea day yesterday. I don't like this one as much. But I miss that freezing cold cove already.

35230_416393901921_694806921_5295888_1887983_n.jpg

Same principle though. Japanese people could have gone the way of looking like Southeast Asians, but didn't.

Southeast Asians have really beautiful eyes, though. I'm afraid East Asian eyes are pretty meh.

Psh. China, Japan & Korea FTW. Great eyes, and to continue on my tangent they all play go!

Since it's a picture thread:

20060918_go_sm.jpg