The pics thread

I'd fuck a ghost. I once started to write a song about just that. My favorite lyric from what I remember was " And ectoplasmic discharge drips from my ghost fucked hard-on."

ohG82KCA.jpg

Nice eyes, fucked up lips. What a shame.

Looking like a dickhead with a friend. We went to a fireworks festival this evening with a few other people. Very nice. The pajamas are called "jinbei" and all the dudes were wearing them and most of the chicks were in yukatas but I forgot mine at home.

4826990268_cd938aed4a.jpg

Think it is more that picture, unless she got something done to her lips because I don't remember her looking weird lip wise in Nick and Norah..

kat-dennings.jpg

KatDenningsMichaelCeraNickAndNorahInfinitePlaylistRR01.jpg

Cool photo! You should make a prog/guitar virtuoso album and use that as the cover art. I'm jealous that you wore a jacket today. I spent the whole day lying around indoors in a bathing suit under a fan sweating.

That sounds amazing. I'm blasting the AC here. Ah well.

btw not trying to be creepy, only complimentary, but you are really handsome, at least in that photo.

Nice eyes, fucked up lips. What a shame.

Looking like a dickhead with a friend. We went to a fireworks festival this evening with a few other people. Very nice. The pajamas are called "jinbei" and all the dudes were wearing them and most of the chicks were in yukatas but I forgot mine at home.

4826990268_cd938aed4a.jpg

I think I just saw my doppelgänger.