The pics thread

DuesL.gif

asd1sn.jpg

hongdae 5 am and my beautiful bottom and a weird korean lady and some weird male model guy who i think was hitting on me because im a guy with blue eyes in korea

that is all

There has to be some beer in the coca-cola fridge, I would spend the money on that.

The best gif Ive ever seen in a long time, insane.

Next:
caseofrednecks.gif

UPDATE: According to a news report a 15 year old girl died due to serious head and internal injuries, at least 11 people were wounded in this accident. All victims were members of the same family and were brought to the hospital. More.. The pickup driver was speeding and lost control because of "a fault in the highway".

Snuff...not cool.

How is that snuff exactly?
Catching an accident on film on isnt snuff.
Actually torturing someone or killing them for the sake of recording it is snuff afaik.

The Wikipedia entry states:

"A snuff film or snuff movie is a motion picture genre that depicts the actual death or murder of a person or people..." which from all appearances, that GIF actually does. The last person out of the car is the one who would've died I'd say...

Although - I can see how you mean you don't think it's snuff... the GIF isn't the usual snuff style as it was an accident and not planned.