The pics thread

turtel.gif

Onder she's hawt dude, who wouldnt want? are you tapping that?

No I'm not, she's a good friend of mine. But sometimes when she's dressed right, I could export my saliva to every country in the world. She's in US now.

EDIT: Nah, I took it too far. The problem with her is that she's fucking boring. You can't take her anywhere.

I think we could get along her and I :lol: !!

Two hours with her and you'd be fucking tired. She smiles and stuff for like hour and then gets tired and becomes a ghost of some kind, annoyed by everything. Everything you do annoys her and bores her more and more until she's like a crying statue. I only remember one evening with her that was alright.

2-1.png

Testing to see just how fast and clear I could get with the Nifty Fifty

F stop 2.5, 1/4000sec, ISO 100, Meter: Patten

I think next time I should up the aperture and give a little leeway in regards to ISO speed.

Two hours with her and you'd be fucking tired. She smiles and stuff for like hour and then gets tired and becomes a ghost of some kind, annoyed by everything. Everything you do annoys her and bores her more and more until she's like a crying statue. I only remember one evening with her that was alright.

That sucks man, she's pretty...

She's totally mediocre Onder, you're in Europe not USA so you should have higher standards and uphold them. Plus boring in life often means boring in bed.