The pics thread

Both towns set up outside base are there for hookers, these two guys in my section married them, hoping that their lives are ruined once they are stateside again and she ditches him like the majorities of philipino mustache ladies

I feel kind of bad for Asian girls who settle for beer bellied military scum just to get a green card. I'm glad I'm already a citizen

I like the woman that aug posted, though the look in her eyes is definately not real. She's not having a good time. How much money did she want for looking annoyed?

EDIT: On the other side, I can imagine if a guy payed to have a date with me and then started taking shots of me in the bar, I'd probably be annoyed too.

Let us just take a second to appreciate the effort Pessimism put into this post.

Her shirt says "Dulce Soggo"

There is something conspiratorial here... I feel it.

Let us begin!

Dictionary.com states:

Sweet... sweet.... hmmmm... What is so "sweet" about "soggo"?

Google gives one return for "Soggo translate"
Crazy Asian shit
Needless to say, anything asian is probably about rape.

Google's other two returns for the generalized search query "Soggo" give us these:
Soggo's Vid Caps

Some type of hand drawn fetishist bondage slavery site

Well well well, looks like this woman's shirt gave us more information than she planned. Perhaps this is her sick way of saying she is a deeply disturbed tramp! A pied piper pipping a prostitune on her whoremonica!

Or

My god... possibly.... maybe.... she has stitched this small print into her shirt as a message - a message to us ladies and gentlemen. That message? "Help me".
Specifically, "Aug has trapped me in his home for days, and I am now a cuffed and whipped sex slave. Please, send help. My body may be sweet, but it is shackled by my lack of freedom! Please, Help me!"

Truly my fellow forum goers, what is a human without liberty? A being without liberty is like a body without spirit. And a body without spirit is akin to a country without blood... oh my god.

That's it; I can't believe I didn't see it before! Ladies and gentlemen, Aug's wish is to destroy our hard earned American freedom (and don't you "other country" bitches act like you're not riding on our hard earned freedom)! He is Buchenwald to that poor sweet harlot! We must stop him, this is madness!! Her degradation is an allegory for our destruction.

YOU SON OF A BITCH I WILL KILL YOU!! THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!
american-eagle-and-flag-ii.jpg

:lol::lol: