The pics thread

it's raw synthpop, idk really, i cant really put it in a specific genre

And i'm 17, lol, 18 in a month. and i only had a bunch of black eye makeup

my friend and i went all over sf yesterday chilling, it was pretty typical sf weather (also known as totally foggy, cold and shitty) but i haven't been around doing the tourist shit in ages; once you live in a place you kinda forget about all the cool stuff. being at the golden gate bridge again (in a way besides driving over it) was pretty cool.
61582_1191022911338_1701340630_370814_196035_n.jpg

That's a forehead of Nergal proportions (compliment). And weather in the city rocks year round, I wish I lived in the north bay. There was fog pouring into the ballpark a couple nights ago at the Giants game, it was awesome.

That's a forehead of Nergal proportions (compliment). And weather in the city rocks year round, I wish I lived in the north bay. There was fog pouring into the ballpark a couple nights ago at the Giants game, it was awesome.

haha yeah i know i have a big forehead, a lot of my friends actually say i look kinda like him because we're both polish and have some of the same facial features(i don't see it much though besides the forehead, the nose kinda and the sloping oval face)
4036pNergal+&+Doda.jpg

the weather is pretty nice, it's always cool but never too cold and is always around mid-high 60s. maybe like 2 weeks out of the year it gets either scorching hot or blistering cold which is really weird and catches you off guard but other than that i definitely love it.

I'm pretty sure am taken to regardless were both screaming out each others name's in our heads right now.
and she's hotter and sexier than all of you.