The pics thread

Those are both very nice knives and I've actually had both at different points. I really loved that brown ffg Delica and I only parted with it because I had too many Spyders and needed the money. There's not a bad thing in the world I could say about that one. I thought the Endura was also very well built, but personally it was balanced wrong for me. The weightless FRN combined with the flat saber grind puts the bulk the weight in the blade, just like a hatchet. With pocket knives I'd rather have the bulk of the weight in the handle so the knife falls into my palm rather than out of it. If you think that Endura is light you'll shit yourself when you get the chance to handle the ffg version.

If you didn't snap the clip too far down maybe you could just mod it so it's a high profile clip- something like the newer Cold Steel folders have.
no saving this guy. lol

I think my next knife will be one of the new Ak47s by Coldsteel. Or the Spartan by CS

Onder, how old are you? You look sixteen.
:lol:
I thought the same thing.
dude is all skin and bones

What's the point in having knives and guns when you do not look cool ?
Im the most badass person you know.

no saving this guy. lol

I think my next knife will be one of the new Ak47s by Coldsteel. Or the Spartan by CS

Yeah that's gone. I think SC replaces them for $5.

Meh, the AK and Spartan both look a little gimmicky to me. I've been eyeing up the American Lawman and Recon 1 but work is too slow right now for me to be spending on hobbies. The new DLC Manix2 just got my attention too. I just wish they would have drilled the holes for tip down carry.

Nice knife man,still dunno if it's as good as my SwissChamp :p.I've been looking at some Damascus Steel knives but they are fucking expensive!

C11JBBP.jpg

Don't even bother checking the price on that one.

Buy something like this and make your own handle. For something dead simple just wrap the handle with paracord.