The pics thread

I'm not sure but this could be the first intercontinental UMers meeting

DSC00284.JPG

I was damn wasted by the time we took the picture, we've had some 6 or 7 of those in short time. Fuck, all the three pubs we visited were ace and Prague was my favourite city, by leaps and bounds.

Onder, thanks for showing me all those great pubs man. It was so fun. I hope I can get back sometime :kickass:

I remembered then that Zeph met Maggot few years back in Poland, so it's not the first meeting but that doesn't really matter. Fun fact: The pub where this picture was taken is the same pub where Master's Hammer go:

Masters+Hammer+Some+years+after.jpg

I like the knife with the MARPAT design (/noboot). What model is that?

edit: Just realized there's no serration. Gay.

Spyderco Digi Camo Military
That discoloration in my photo isn't part of the blade design, it's just a little oil that leaked from the pivot and ran down.

The DLC (/black) bladed version also comes in partially serrated. The standard blade comes in both partially and fully serrated. I have a few reasons for preferring the full plain edge which I won't get into.

@Krig: I do like the looks of the Tenacious but the 8CR steel is easily outperformed by the likes of VG-10 and CPM-S30V. I've tried that zip tie trick too and it does work well. I actually prefer the zip tie to the standard Emerson wave by a long shot.

I have two Spyderco knives.
One is the Delica 4 Full flat ground. But the pocket clip broke on me from a shitty metal doorway. Been over a month since I did it, still need to get that replaced.
(not my picture)

and I have a normal Endura 4.
Both have to zip tie on em. I really like the Endura. It's big, but not heavy at all. and it's pretty thin.

One is the Delica 4 Full flat ground. But the pocket clip broke on me from a shitty metal doorway. Been over a month since I did it, still need to get that replaced.
(not my picture)

Both have to zip tie on em. I really like the Endura. It's big, but not heavy at all. and it's pretty thin.

Those are both very nice knives and I've actually had both at different points. I really loved that brown ffg Delica and I only parted with it because I had too many Spyders and needed the money. There's not a bad thing in the world I could say about that one. I thought the Endura was also very well built, but personally it was balanced wrong for me. The weightless FRN combined with the flat saber grind puts the bulk the weight in the blade, just like a hatchet. With pocket knives I'd rather have the bulk of the weight in the handle so the knife falls into my palm rather than out of it. If you think that Endura is light you'll shit yourself when you get the chance to handle the ffg version.

If you didn't snap the clip too far down maybe you could just mod it so it's a high profile clip- something like the newer Cold Steel folders have.

I'm not sure but this could be the first intercontinental UMers meeting

DSC00284.JPG

I was damn wasted by the time we took the picture, we've had some 6 or 7 of those in short time. Fuck, all the three pubs we visited were ace and Prague was my favourite city, by leaps and bounds.

Onder, thanks for showing me all those great pubs man. It was so fun. I hope I can get back sometime :kickass:

Onder, how old are you? You look sixteen.

hahahaha, that's the exact age I was thinking of. bitencourt looks old enough to be his father.

pretty sure ondra's 19 or 20.

Well, I'm turning 33 next year so...but yes, Onder looks so young!!!

Onder - it's great to know fucking Master's Hammer go to U Rudolfina. I told you it was my favourite pub among the ones I've visited :kickass:

(not my picture)

What's the point in having knives and guns when you do not look cool ?