The pics thread

Yeah they're all short and they like to holler at mamacitas in the street. So annoying. I hate machismo societies.

I think the language sounds perverted/shit. It may be pragmatic for me to learn it given my location, but my aesthetic sensibilities will not allow me to learn such a... god awful nasty "old man fondling a little kids balls" sounding language.

The rest of the world thinks Americans look like this:

Cleavers-287x300.jpg

When we really look like this:

album-toby-keith.jpg

kelly-osbourne-picture-3.jpg

Kelly Osbourne's British.

And I'm pretty sure Toby Keith isn't human.

America is less macho? C'mon! Also, Mexican food is better (the real shit, not Taco Bell).

Well, factions of America who come from machismo societies (namely Hispanic/Italian) are comparable I guess. But it's still generally not accepted in mixed communities to stare and whistle and yell shit at ladies in the street.

Mexican food is AWESOME. I was fortunate to go to school in Poughkeepsie NY which has the largest population of Oaxacan Mexicans outside Oaxaca. It was so worth all the honking and wolf-whistles to walk downtown to Mole Mole which is named after mole sauce (unsweetened spicy chocolate - also pretend there is an aigu on the Es, too lazy).

Also wtf Bumburger Boy? Why would I be Siberian?

I fucking love Mexican food. Even if it is some of the unhealthiest food ever, it's goddamn delicious.

Every Mexican place that has a "B" cleanliness rating is just gold

How is Mexican food some of the unhealthiest ever? A taco/burrito/enchilada with chicken, beans, rice & veggies isn't bad for you unless they dope it with grease/additives. Compare that to a fatty hamburger, or some Italian food loaded with cheese, etc. I don't think Mexican's near the top of the bad-for-you scale.

Also wtf Bumburger Boy? Why would I be Siberian?

You were referring to the geological/territorial features of the United States and Canada, were you not? Imagine Russia as a pig with its brains located in the European side, extending it's fat industrial belly all the way out until its rump reaches the Pacific. Now look between its little stubby hind leg, Primorsky, and it's tail, Kamchatka, where the rump would be inevitably located. Then look at the long, down-facing intestine-thick islands between the two regions.

You were referring to the geological/territorial features of the United States and Canada, were you not? Imagine Russia as a pig with its brains located in the European side, extending it's fat industrial belly all the way out until its rump reaches the Pacific. Now look between its little stubby hind leg, Primorsky, and it's tail, Kamchatka, where the rump would be inevitably located. Then look at the long, down-facing intestine-thick islands between the two regions.

I WISH Japanese people were as knowledgeable about American culture and the English language as I am.

I'm always able to eat a shitload of Mexican food while I can eat less of Italian food. Maybe it's something with the sauces, but I'm assuming that makes Mexican food healthier...